How come everyone stopped carrying CE3's? Need 3.0 Ohm

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
I get a 5 pack of CE3's to use with my Lavatube. It's been a while since I bought some.. perhaps 8 months cus I make em last. I am however having a hard time finding them. I used to get them from DiscountVapers but they seems to only have something called CE5's? I guess thats the new kid on the block.. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
Altsmoke lists them in stock. So does vapors-choice.com, but they only seem to carry the XL. Most vendors have stopped carrying them because newer clearos have come out which don't require the syringe, so stock up where you find them.

Pro-tip: If a vendor still carries the M3 clearos, there is a good chance they will have the CE3 as well.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
Thanks for the info Johnnie.

Seems the 3.0 ohms are hard to find even if a company carries CE3's. I was able to find some 3.5 ml Vision Extremes rated at 2.8-3.0 ohms, based on CE2 technology. Thats the closest so far.

I didn't mind the filling with the syringe at all. The CE3's were better than the CE2's by a large margin.. it's a pity they have to keep discontinuing what works.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
Good luck! And have you tried GotVapes? They have their Phoenix CE3's I think. I never used them myself. I tried a few clearos before I gave up and started dripping. Haven't looked back since.

Yep.. Gotvapes don't get close to 3.0 ohms.

I've dripped and liked it but thats why I like vaping at 5 volts with a 3.0 ohm atty. This comes closest to dripping to me in flavor and strength as well as tons of clouds of vape. I don't think I'll ever be able to get away from 5 volt vaping.. anything less will seem like a waste.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Thanks for the info. I am kinda leery about ordering outside of the US though.

What replaced the CE3's? ( and why on earth would they be discontinued?)

I think other products have been selling better. I'm not sure you can really get them from China anyway. I was using CE3's a lot for awhile and about a year ago contacted two companies listed on Alibaba as having them for sale. Both said they no longer carried them. The must be for sale somewhere though, since Vapors Choice always has them.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I order from FastTech all the time and they are in China. Takes LONG time for things to get here, but they come. I would check on EBay. I think you can get CE 4's and 5's easily now if they work for you, and they aren't hugely expensive. I found this in the forum--old posts, but some links you might try

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ce3-clearomizers-need-find-them-elswhere.html

I've never seen CE3's on FastTech and I've looked. They might call them something else, but I have yet to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread