How did you coil/wick/cotton your tank today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Homemade clapton SS317L 0.21mm over 0.5mm - 0.34ohm

UD_Goblin_Mini_V3_3880_zpspvyrl3uy.jpg

UD_Goblin_Mini_V3_3884_zpsxvkbxdxv.jpg
Did you...did you hand-turn that Clapton with a pin vise? :blink:

I only just noticed your sig with transition date - we are very close, as I got my first aspire bvc on the 6th Feb 2017, and smoked 9 cigs by the 12th, when I realised I hadn't had any at all, and haven't since.
I was actually waiting to get started on vaping, as (I think I mentioned) I'm mobility impaired, so had to wait for an opportunity to visit a vape shop - I knew enough to know I needed advice, but not much more. 6th February was a dental appointment, so I had to risk the undignified scramble into the car (damned things are too low for people like me these days, and medical advice is to avoid a fall at all costs, due to the degree of osteoporosis) for the trip - and there is a vape shop within wheelchair range of the dental surgery :)

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
I only just noticed your sig with transition date - we are very close, as I got my first aspire bvc on the 6th Feb 2017, and smoked 9 cigs by the 12th, when I realised I hadn't had any at all, and haven't since.
I was actually waiting to get started on vaping, as (I think I mentioned) I'm mobility impaired, so had to wait for an opportunity to visit a vape shop - I knew enough to know I needed advice, but not much more. 6th February was a dental appointment, so I had to risk the undignified scramble into the car (damned things are too low for people like me these days, and medical advice is to avoid a fall at all costs, due to the degree of osteoporosis) for the trip - and there is a vape shop within wheelchair range of the dental surgery :)
Well done mate!
My "4 cigs since ..." was a result of burned cotton in my coil and lack of of a spare one. I didn't have any backup. So I went to the nearest seveneleven and bought a pack of red Marlboro's . I think that the remaining 16 cigs must be somewhere in the kitchen :)
From that day I always have 2 e-cigs and a flask with e-juice with me.
So, what do you build for your vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread