Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
[LEFT said:
LeAnn[/LEFT];2630935]This may be a dumb question, but I just got a
joye
ego cartomizer and I don't see how to fill it? So do I fill it with a syringe, if so which end the tread or the mouthpiece? I don't :?:want to mess it up!

Hello this is Jeffrey
what you have to do is
Pop off the mouthpiece end of the Joye e-cig cartomizer you will see another lid/cap pop that up as well you will then see a hole with a small layer of thin plastic over it you have to get a push tack or something sharp and strong to break threw the thin layer if plastic once you do that you will be able to insert your filler needle in to the hole and put the eliquid in about 1.8 to 2.0ml of e liquid
If you need walk threw assistance send me an email threw the contact page of the website with a time to call with your number and I will walk you threw the proses.
Thanks Jeffrey
Edited because I was thinking 510 not eGo sorry there are instructions on the Joye eGo cartomizer page with pics showing how
Contact Page for

Instructions with pictures to show the eGo cartomizers

Last edited:

halfcup

Jan 28, 2011
SE, US
Looks like this is as good a thread as any for my own question.
I just got my first wordup order -- a 5 pack of ego cartos which includes a syringe. Yours is the best price I've found, thanks!

Thing is, the needle doesn't fit the fill-hole. I've filled a few cartos before so I'm fairly sure it's not user error. The wordup needle is blunt so I pierced it with an old needle, and even stuck a paperclip in there and wiggled it trying to make the hole bigger, no luck. I was able to fill it with my old needle.

The description didn't actually say it would work for refilling these, but I figured since it was included with the 5 pack it would. Could I have gotten the wrong needle?

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Looks like this is as good a thread as any for my own question.
I just got my first wordup order -- a 5 pack of ego cartos which includes a syringe. Yours is the best price I've found, thanks!

Thing is, the needle doesn't fit the fill-hole. I've filled a few cartos before so I'm fairly sure it's not user error. The wordup needle is blunt so I pierced it with an old needle, and even stuck a paperclip in there and wiggled it trying to make the hole bigger, no luck. I was able to fill it with my old needle.

The description didn't actually say it would work for refilling these, but I figured since it was included with the 5 pack it would. Could I have gotten the wrong needle?

Hello
The Filler needle you received is the correct one. , (If from us)
What you have to do it pop off both covers in / on the mouth piece cover and then the second cover with two smaller holes on each side.
After you have removed both caps you will see a center hole that will have a small thin layer of plastic over it you will not get through this thin layer with the filler needle you will have to find a push tack or something like that and pierce through that center hole you will have to make circular motion to open the hole up after that you will be able to insert the blunt ended filler needle (With a little Force) to start filling your eGo cartomizer. Please let me know if you can not figure it out email me from the contact page and I or my staff will be more than happy to walk you through the proses.
P.S. There is a picture diagram on the site next to the cartomizers here is the link.
Joye eGo E-cig Cartomizer
you can click the picture the enlarge it for a better view.
Again if you need any help please contact us or call and we will get right to you.
Thank you
WordupEcig

lisabsn

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Chicago IL
They are 18G I believe I have used it many times. You need to make sure you are throught the plastic film and aim first to one side and then the other. I go slowly and if I see fluid come up the side next to the filler hole I pull it back up into the syringe and wait a few minutes to let the fluid settle in the carto then slowly re-inset and fill. Keep the condom on the threaded end while you do this. I used an 18G needle to break the plastic film, a large sewing needle, like a darning needle, would also work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread