How do i get banners like days smoke free etc???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
You have to wait till you have either 15 or 20 posts, then you can add a banner to your signature. To add one, click on a banner you like, it will take you to the site that it was created from. Enter the info it asks for on the site to create it, then copy the code it produces. Then come back to the ECF, click on settings and paste it into your signature section and save.

Prometheus72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I put the banner in for a couple of reasons. First, I'm freakin proud of myself. Second, if I do have to "reset" it makes it public which for me is motivation NOT to falter and have everyone know about it. I would be 100% honest and tell everyone if I stumble...because if I can't be honest with people here then I'm probably lying to myself. :)

Done Deal DR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
The count really does grow faster than you think it would. I think when you're smoking you purposely don't think about how quickly they add up over the duration of your 'smoking career'. To think about how many thousands, if not tens of thousands even I smoked over less than 10 years time opens my eyes.

Done Deal DR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I agree about the dollars saved and cigarettes avoided. The dollars saved allows me to easier see how my vaping budget currently compares to what cigarettes would have cost and the cigarettes avoided count grows so fast that it is staggering and makes me realize how many of those I was putting through my system - where as before the only thing I counted was how many I had left at the time and how long it would last me. Seeing that count keeps me with the safer alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread