How do you blow the vaper through your nose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric in AK

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Alaska
This a joke right?

I thought the same thing at first, but then I remembered reading a thread where someone asked the same question and said they simply couldn't get any vapor out their nose. Someone actually suggested putting the mouthpiece in their nostril and taking a hit that way! I guess it's possible that having something like a deviated septum or something might cause a problem.

[I recommend putting your finger on your belly button while exhaling out your nose. I think I read that that helps.]

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I thought the same thing at first, but then I remembered reading a thread where someone asked the same question and said they simply couldn't get any vapor out their nose. Someone actually suggested putting the mouthpiece in their nostril and taking a hit that way! I guess it's possible that having something like a deviated septum or something might cause a problem.

[I recommend putting your finger on your belly button while exhaling out your nose. I think I read that that helps.]

You made me choke on my vape8-o
RIMP:evil:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
hey guys, today is my birthday and this thread was the best present!!!!! but on a more serious note, I never knew I blew the smoke out of my nose until my son watched me vape!! haha so I can't describe how to do it, it just does!:p

Happy Birthday Alsmom!
Same thing for me, when I smoked I never blew smoke from my nose, now I do it all the time with vaping! I never knew i did it till I happened to be in front of a mirror, kinda weird:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread