How do you carry around your PV?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAbe

Apr 22, 2013
Eden Prairie, MN, USA
Mag-lite flashlight sheaths work great. If you are used to keeping your cell phone in your back pocket and taking it out before sitting down try the other pocket for your device, removing before sitting (great for larger devices like my Vamo or PV). Problem with front pockets (especially with tanks) is that the folcrum point on the device-heating element is normally in the same place as your hip joint and sitting or fast leg movement can easily snap them!!

Shorebird

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Strawberry, MD
Mag-lite flashlight sheaths work great. If you are used to keeping your cell phone in your back pocket and taking it out before sitting down try the other pocket for your device, removing before sitting (great for larger devices like my Vamo or PV). Problem with front pockets (especially with tanks) is that the folcrum point on the device-heating element is normally in the same place as your hip joint and sitting or fast leg movement can easily snap them!!

I just found my old Mag-Lite camo-sheath and looks like it will be awesome! Still, I guess I will have to unscrew the tanks and I'm still working on that one.
Thanks for the idea!

I just throw my Legacy and Smok Zmax in whatever pocket I have available at the time. Same thing with my cartotanks generally have at least 2 of those with me at all times. I never really understood the need for a case or a holster. It makes me think of my Dad with a fanny pack and a belt holster for his blackberry. *Shudders*

acid

Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
Northern California
egotlanyard.jpg

I use this, lanyard comes with a clasp so take that off right away so you don't do what I did and break a protank! >.<
:blush:
In the pic the clasp is gone, it was easily overcome by the simple weight of the v2mega and protank, and we have broke glass everywhere in my Mom's kitchen. well not really but you get the point. clasp=PROTANK DEATH
Other than that I love when i'm not dropping my protanks. The lanyard says Joyetech on it. made for an ego twist only costs about 7.00 at sun vapes. comes in colors.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
At home I have a junky tall plastic cup I keep near me my ego-C battery with the protank on it is standing up in that.

In the car that same cup goes in the cup holder of the car.

Out and about I slide it into the outside pocket on my purse where most people would stick their cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread