How do you carry your (DIY) juice around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuko

May 17, 2018
France
When I bought premade juice I just took the juice bottle with me, but since I DIY it, I've been using the same bottles. The thing is, they not live well when use for dripping 10ml/day. After a week or two, the bottle is dead (hard to open with the child safety kinda stripping, and the body of the bottle becomes more flexible, so even harder to put pressure on the cap). I do have stiffer bottles that last longer, but they're a pain in the rear to refill, the "needle" part is so hard to take off... I have to use a screwdriver to remove it, so refilling it is both messy AND pissing me off.

I've seen things like EZ Bottle, or GeekVape's Flask Dispenser (I think I'll buy this one very soon), but I'm wondering how you guys do it. I'm on the lookout for something easy to use for dripping (easy to open/close, carry in a pocket), durable, and easy to refill, so if you have any suggestions, even if it's not something you use, I'm all ears!

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I buy 30 plastic driper bottles where I get the rest of my diy supplies. I pull the dripper off with tiny pliers, no problem. And I just pitch them when they wear out.

I also have tons of the glass dripper top bottles- got most of those from Amazon. Not really trusting them to bring out yet. I have done, with no leaking, but I put them in a zip lock bag just to be on the safe side lol. They sure are easier to deal with day to day though.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
in a squonk bottle
Yep. If I happen to carry a non-squonk dripper around I use the bottles that come with big mouth flavors,
super easy to fill (just screw off the top including the black part and you get a half inch opening) and use. Needs a little getting used to so you don't overdrip (I think you can get out 2-3ml in one squeeze if you're not careful).
20180524_134453-500x499.jpg

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
If I'm going to be gone all day I carry a 15ml bottle, a mini screwdriver, and a battery in a snap top plastic case in my vehicle. The battery gets ziplocked if there's metal in the case. 4.5ml in one of my RTA's lasts most of the day. I seldom use the extra bottle, but it's there if I need it.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Having just got into diy myself - I'm having the same problem.

I've found that the best bottles so far are 50-60ml authentic chubby gorillas. I've been reusing all the ones I had previously containing store ejuice.

So far they are the easiest to get the needle cap off, wide mouth for pouring and easier to squeeze for filling attys.

They cost a lot to buy empty however.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread