How do you Carry your E-Cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomer

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Hey there im just wondering what sort of ideas you lot have come up with to carry your e-cig and accesories around with you? I know from what i have saw already some of you are really inventive!!

Im too tight/poor to spend any more money on a proper case for mine so i think i am going to try and modify a glasses case. Id be interested to see what you use or have made.

Cheers Lee.

Lorddrek

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
You need to separate the atomizer and battery (At least the M401/M402) so it won't activate. The standard case sold for this model is utter crap. I have a rubber band holding mine closed now. Soon I will make a custom one. Whatever you use it needs to be solid and things can't be floating around hitting each other. Unless you cover the battery ends and have atomizers in empty cartridges then a soft case could be used.

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
Loose in my pocket, but I pack extra batt/carts/bottle of juice in a tobacco tin (never threw one away in 20 years of pipe smoking - finally found a use for them!)
I'm planning to make a more elegant "fitted" case in a 2oz tin, with cut foamboard and velvet plush - I'll post some pics when I get round to it.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Hey there im just wondering what sort of ideas you lot have come up with to carry your e-cig and accesories around with you? I know from what i have saw already some of you are really inventive!!

Im too tight/poor to spend any more money on a proper case for mine so i think i am going to try and modify a glasses case. Id be interested to see what you use or have made.

Cheers Lee.

I put an old eyeglasse case to use. It's a hard case with a push button latch. I lined it with a stiff form of packing material, and made cutouts for everything. It holds the complete cig, extra battery, spare atomizer, small box of 4 extra carts, tiny liquid dropper bottle, and my tiny screwdriver. fits well in my shirt pocket.

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
At home:
DSC04209.jpg

and
DSC04163.jpg

While out and about:
daypackcopy.jpg

or
me_smokin.jpg

SannerSays

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2009
Arizona
www.wetyourstick.com
You need to separate the atomizer and battery (At least the M401/M402) so it won't activate. The standard case sold for this model is utter crap. I have a rubber band holding mine closed now.

Haha to funny! I have a rubber band holding mine together right now too! They bend too easy, then they won't latch closed. Crap indeed!

Boomer

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
I put an old eyeglasse case to use. It's a hard case with a push button latch. I lined it with a stiff form of packing material, and made cutouts for everything. It holds the complete cig, extra battery, spare atomizer, small box of 4 extra carts, tiny liquid dropper bottle, and my tiny screwdriver. fits well in my shirt pocket.

Think this is what i will do, i have a spare case also and plenty of packing foam in the garage :)

One last thing, where do you get the tiny little bottles to take liquid with you guys? I bought 30ml bottles and as you guys know there just too big to be carting them about all day. Any ideas for a UK source?

Cheers Lee.

Edit i know you get yours from usplastics rita i just watched your vids :)

Last edited:

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Think this is what i will do, i have a spare case also and plenty of packing foam in the garage :)

One last thing, where do you get the tiny little bottles to take liquid with you guys? I bought 30ml bottles and as you guys know there just too big to be carting them about all day. Any ideas for a UK source?

Cheers Lee.

I buy my juice from Johnson Creek. They've always been good to me, and I like the product. I'm a firm believer of sticking to one brand. I feel that mixing brands may cause trouble in the atomizer. 2 months now with the same atomizer that has yet to be cleaned. Anyway, I buy the 10ml bottles. Each comes with a child proof cap, glass eye dropper, and a tiny plastic squeeze bottle (about 1ml) with a dropper end, that I refill from the 10ml bottle. The tiny one is in my case, and hasn't leaked yet. I have a few empties which I haven't used.

Fox3

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle, WA
While out and about:
daypackcopy.jpg

Best one I have seen, still looking for one of those!

I use an old Altoids mint tin, lined with bubble wrap. Can get two 801 carts, 2 510 carts, 2 801 batteries, one 510 battery in easily enough and it fits in a shirt pocket. Eliminate the 510 stuff and I can get a small drip / refill bottle in too.

Plan to line it with the stuff the 801 came packed in which should give me more room.

Agree with whomever said it, the available cases specifically for PVs are as close to useless as to be so :).

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC

I use an old Altoids mint tin, lined with bubble wrap. Can get two 801 carts, 2 510 carts, 2 801 batteries, one 510 battery in easily enough and it fits in a shirt pocket. Eliminate the 510 stuff and I can get a small drip / refill bottle in too.

Plan to line it with the stuff the 801 came packed in which should give me more room.

Agree with whomever said it, the available cases specifically for PVs are as close to useless as to be so :).

I just bought a Case Logic case similiar to the one attached at a TJMAXX for under $4.00 on sale. It holds a whole bunch of stuff and it has a handle, What I think is cool, it can look like a medical bag
So, buy using a case like this and a mobile device with cable, looks like I need to carry oxygen or something, great for the stealth vapor!!

Ramblin

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Columbia, Missouri

$4.99 at Amazon
Amazon.com: Caselogic JDS-6Black/Blue 6-Capacity USB Drive Shuttle (Black/Blue): Your Store

51HOGKUw-9L._SS400_.jpg

CandyGirl

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
i found a small soft camera case in Best Buy that has a mesh front pocket with flap and it holds my kensington power pack perfectly, like it was made for it.

the "camera" compartment will hold several 901's fully assembled, a passthrough and 30ml of juice. judging from pictures you could probably put a mini pipe in there too. you would have to break down a penstyle though, too long.

very small and very nice looking. it has "sony" written across the flap.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/im...e=UTF8&n=502394&s=photo&qid=1238543068&sr=1-2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread