Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisAinTX

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Central Texas
It's a Riva 1100 kit, from vape escape.
With a v3 clearomiser

Is there anything better suited to pocket carrying?

When I used small devices like that I got in the habit of wearing pocketed shirts. Just drop it in the breast pocket and go. No real solution for pants pockets unless you put it in a hard case.

Supergrover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
Rockaway NJ
Halo triton starter kit carrying case, fits in jacket pocket, or in leg pocket of my cargo pants
Put it in my pocket a few times and mouth peice got dirty, with pocket lint balls and whatever else finds its way into my pockets.
So I allways keep it in the case when I am on the move

You could look into an eyeglass case or something

im a front pocket carrier or when im at work I use a "shirt pocket" on my scrub top I have to be careful when bending over due to it likes to fall out of top pocket!!! I have had some issues with eGo stock battery's separating when left in pocket while sitting down and such but a few dabs of super glue generally fix's that issue

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Ran a row of stitches up my cigarette pocket in my pants.

pocket_2019.jpg

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
It depends on what I'm carrying....

When I'm carrying Mini Protanks on eGo-style batteries, I have three inexpensive options.

1. Mint tin lined with craft foam. This is about the size of a box of cigarettes. The clearomizers and batteries travel detached from one another, side-by-side. It looks like this:
EvodMintSm.jpg
That's a 650mAh battery, and not a variable voltage. Not all batteries will fit so neatly in this option.

2. Hard plastic cigar tube with holes drilled in it. In this case, the clearo is attached to the battery. Holes must be drilled in it, though: airtight is great for cigars, but it will force juice out of a tank.

3. Hard "clamshell" case for eyeglasses. I got one cheap at the pharmacy. In this case, the clearos may be attached or detached from the battery, depending on the battery length.

When I'm carrying my tube mods, I use something different. I found some clear, 3 ounce, wide-mouth bottles at the pharmacy (on clearance sale) designed for travel use (e.g. shampoo). I took them over to the school supplies aisle to measure and found that they were a perfect height and diameter to hold my mechanical tube mods in 18650 mode (with tank detached). Because they were cheap I bought a lot of them and also use them to carry clearomizer tanks, etc. They fit easily in a pocket or bag.

All of these are inexpensive and adequately protect my gear. As you may have figured out from the shampoo bottle example, it helps to know the dimensions of your equipment so that when you're out and about and happen to see something that might be work, you can measure before buying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread