How do you carry your mod around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayvaps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
South Florida
$3 clamshell eyeglass case from Walmart. With some open celled foam cut to size.

Holds a 22mm mod(18350 with a kick) with a 22mm ibtanked carto tank on top, an extra battery in a case(the cotton in the case is to prevent rattling), and 2 more tanks in cases.

IMG_0484.jpg IMG_0485.jpg

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
I've seen lanyards that work for eGo/Vision size of PVs, but what is out there for the eVic/Provari/Sigelei style mod?

I carry mine gripped solidly between my fingers and jammed between my clenched teeth!

Seriously though, I have a lanyard with a rubber ring at the bottom of it that my eVic tube fits into very nicely. It was a "cheap give-away" at a trade show I attended, so I can't imagine it would be too difficult to find one.

milliways

Supporting Member
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Aix-en-Provence, France
Check out a little review I did at http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-accessories-discussion/485099-provari-lanyards.html, on the Gepetto Mod's Shop and Parish leather cases for the ProVari.

The SerenityGear flexi-sleeves are the best, though you have to be quick; they're snapped up as soon as they're put up on the site. I see he's got a good selection for the eVic right now. Of all the lanyards I have for my ProVaris, this one from SerenityGear is my favourite:

SG-H330.jpg

I also found the Gepetto Mod's ProVari Pouch fits my Wizard's Apprentice Evolved quite well; take a look at this post: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modder-accessories-supplier-forum/436736-wizard-evolved-7.html#post11304147.

floridaBMW

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
S. Florida
I hand carry a mod back and forth to work. I have a sponge thingy for my cars cup holder. I also carry, in my shoulder bag, a bank deposit zipper bag with a built atty, wick and wire, batteries, juice and drip tips. I have built out PV's with diff flavors at home and the office, I vape 1 flavor juice and those r my taste bud rejuvenators.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For my smaller batteries like my ego I have a steel cigar tube which I've molded some of my girlfriends cotton balls around both ends and jammed into the tube.
My bigger batteries would fit with less cotton wool but I only take them to friends houses so I generally put them into an ego case. It holds juice, batteries and mod and even has space for another tank or 2.

I once put my pv into my pocket and forgot to lock the button. I was doing a lot of crouching and lifting. I noticed a noise like boiling a kettle coming from my pocket. I melted an o-ring that day.

MD_Boater

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Maryland Chesapeake Bay
... I also carry, in my shoulder bag, a bank deposit zipper bag with a built atty, wick and wire, batteries, juice and drip tips...

Ken

Hey Ken, you might want to re-think that whole money bag thing....

(Thief running down street thinking to himself) - "Ow man. This is gonna be da schnizzle. Must be my lucky day. Of all the BMWs in Florida, I broke into the one with a bank bag in it. Hot damn."

(you) "Aw dammit. Someone smashed my car window and stole my vape bag. I wonder if my insurance will cover my mods in addition to the glass?".

(Thief at home later that day) "Now what kinda woman drives around in a BMW with a bunch of "fancy metal dildos from the future."* in a freaking bank bag? Wasted my whole damn afternoon.":mad:

* - stolen from the article and post #16 here. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread