How do YOU Carry Your Xhaler

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurvivorMcGyver

Ol' Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mcgyver that I am, and only vaping now for 3 weeks with my 510 [now converted to Xhaler :wub: ], I had devised a method to carry three 510's that lasted me the better part of the day (along with tweezers a paper towel, 3ml bottle of juice and a few filling sessions)....

It's was a combo of the pcc with a MiniMag flash light holster (and of course spring mod carts all the way) :)

2 510's are fully loaded in the holster ready to go, with one batt in the PCC along with a spare atty and 2 spring/fluval cart mods (full). Never even had to seek out a wall plug for my charger with the pcc....

Needless to say - I was VERY pleased to find the Xhaler fits PERFECT in the MiniMag Holster (cart down) -- a little snug -- but hey -- i'll never miss a step when I bend over again (not finding my bats and 510 scatttered all over the floor!! -- egads -- more that one embarrasing moment of THAT).

ANYWAYS..... Today, I survived the whole day (after recieving my 901/510 adpter) with nothing but a few refills and my 3ml juice stash.

Still waiting on my 3v batts :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread