How do you guys organize your Vaperatory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon3000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Chicago
I'm curious to see how everyone organizes all of their vape gear. Juices, mods, tanks, on the go gear, etc. Figured it'd be nice to share some pics and tips :)
I just picked up an old little spice shelf thing from a thrift store that I'm going to use to hold my juices. Now all I have to do is figure out how people get those cool wooden, drilled in, planks where they store their provaris standing up and all of their goodies!
Will get a pic up as soon as I can take one.

BadTrainDriver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
Dublin, Ohio
I just stick all my .... in a cabinet I "took over" in the kitchen. It's up high, and out of the reach of the toddler.

When I'm on the go, I have a couple zippered microfiber pouches that I keep:
Spare batteries in a battery case, three full cart tanks ready to go, a tank tool, and two small bottles of fluid to refill if needed.

I go out of town frequently with work, and I've got it down to a science!

Dominique Hoogduin

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2014
The Hague, Netherlands, Netherlands
uqa9uhus.jpg

A drawer using the vape gear boxes

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9195 met Tapatalk

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I have mine in 3 places now, soon to be 2
1. Juices are in mini fridge in kitchen (I keep a fridge for my drinks- in the summer when golfing and otherwise being outside, I go through a ton of bottled water/Gatorade). As a side note, it's not a bad idea to do this, is it?
2. A drawer I bedroom with spare batteries, boxes that things came in, unused tanks/heads etc
3. A plastic organizer for my coil/wick building supplies and tools. Must realizing I can stack 2 together, I'll be picking up another one to mode the spare tanks/heads/batteries

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Uh, I toss stuff in food storage containers and store it under my bookcase in my home office. Neat, no--I really need another container right now, or to clean out stuff I really don't need any longer (like old liquids I didn't care for and are now too old to vape).

Currently my silica wick is overflowing its container and attempting to strangle the VAMO.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
My stuff involves two rooms.

Mixing station on a counter behind the kitchen sink.

P1010748 (800x600) (Medium).jpg

Cabinet to the right of the mixing station holds juices, working nic, pg,vg.

P1010718 (Small).jpg

Tool box to the right of cabinet holds tools, extra cartos, clearos, heads,batts, ect, ect.

P1010691 (800x600) (Small).jpg

Last but not least is the coil building station in my hobby room.

P1010752 (Medium).jpg

roadkill46

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Arizona
i'm pretty simple, a couple of oak 2" wide by 6" long, drilled to fit Kanger and Aspire tanks, then another drilled to fit 15ml bottles, hot glue a nice piece of foam or felt to the bottom and keep in drawer next to my chair with the Glock 19 and flashlight in it!!!! Made a wood MVP2 holder and changed out the normal charger with a sprint phone charger, same mini plug, not as bulky and it stands straight up in it and has a hole for the current bottle of juice i'm using.
i use a label maker and just put a generic name on the tanks ie fruity, tobacco, coffee, mint etc so i can identify and still try another juice in the same 'line' as the name on the tank w/o overpowering the flavor.

works for me! Just gotta remember to not vape the Glock!

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
I keep my APVs in use in a nice porcelain toothbrush holder.

I kept all of my gear and juice in a tackle box but I ran out of room and moved it to a larger tackle box. I have a music room in my house that is dedicated to my instruments and stuff but it has a desk there and that will likely become the building station.........and where my tackle box will be relegated to.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I have an organizer thingy. I bought it (but it wasn't for ecig stuff). Everything HAS to have it's place or I start obsessing over it. So, it's all organized and categorized. :facepalm: I do need a carrying case because even taking a bottle of juice with me and just throwing it in my purse drives me nuts. I have to find a good carrying case that isn't huge.

Legolas

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2014
In the slower lower ... Delaware
I have an organizer thingy. I bought it (but it wasn't for ecig stuff). Everything HAS to have it's place or I start obsessing over it. So, it's all organized and categorized. :facepalm: I do need a carrying case because even taking a bottle of juice with me and just throwing it in my purse drives me nuts. I have to find a good carrying case that isn't huge.

Amazon.com: Plano 1374 4-By Rack System 2-3750 Size Tackle Box: Sports & Outdoors
Don't get this one. This is a for home only type. I have a few dollar store soap containers that my wife throws in her purse for me. They hold juice bottles and replacement attys pretty good for travel.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
I use this old cigar box for an all I need to vape in one box type affair, as posted somewhere else in another thread that I can't find!

I got 5 blocks of foam cut to size so I can swap out the setup in the future if I feel like it, each cut to use another device.

I also have a steel cash box with removable coin tray that currently holds all my liquids, wire, wick and an RDA I use for trying small samples. I would rather keep everything together but I'm sure I would only outgrow it fairly quickly anyway :D The cigar box is ideal for a weekend away to drop in my suitcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread