How do you keep track of your cartos / flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Well............. Let's see now. Some people write on the cartos with a fine point sharpie, some use those little colored dot stickers. A different color for each flavor. Some people use little rubber bands to band the carto to the bottle. Some use a different colored drip tip for each.
I bought some little colored end caps, 10 different colors and mark the bottles with markers in matching colors.
Some folks write in little labels and tape them on.
I'm sure others will drop in to tell you how they do it. :blink:

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
I write on the side of the cart with a fine point Sharpie, but I also have little 3 X 5 inch ziploc baggies that I keep all the carts for that particular flavor in since I used different PV's and different carts with each. When I want to change flavor, I just pull out the plastic box, look through the baggies until I find one I want, and switch it out. I only drip to test new flavors and I don't like filling and messing with cartomizers much, so I fill a bunch of them at a time (ones that don't leak) and that way I'm set for days. I haven't had any leaking problems yet, but if I did, they're pretty protected between the plastic baggie and the plastic box, so nothing should get ruined. Also, that way, when I have to run out somewhere, I'm never late because I was filling a cart. I just grab a full one from one of the bags and go.

I don't like surprise tastes, especially first thing in the morning, so at this point, this is what works best for me.

Good luck!

ByeByeCoffinNails

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Kakapo Kountry (New Zealand)
Masking tape and a sharpie in extreme cases. I try to only run two carts/tanks at any one time. If you are trying a lot of juices, my husband suggests getting one of the cheaper atomizers so you can change juices more easily. We have a lot of juice flavours and a separate cart for each would have been very painful indeed! If you really want to stick with cartos, an embroidery thread box has a tonne of dividers and the little thread cards can label the divisions.

Love to All,

:vapor:

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
I bought a huge bag of different color tiny rubber bands, each flavor gets a band on the carto, and a matching band on the bottle. When I run out of colors, then there's multi-band/color combos...haven't got that far yet though. Oh, discovered if the band rolls up onto the neck of the juice bottle, it's a pain in the .... to try and get the top off.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Thanks for all the suggestions. Here's what I'm doing for now. I have a KGO with the cone that screws down and covers up the bottom portion of the carto. So I take a piece of scotch tape and wrap it around the bottom of the carto and write the juice name on the tape with a Sharpie. The cone covers up the tape, so I only see it or feel it when I remove the carto from the KGO.

Not very elegant, but it works for me until I figure out something better. I'm new at this and have several cartos with different juices - still experimenting to see which ones I like best. This helps keep track, especially for those that have similar tasting flavors.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I just happened upon a new way to mark mine. You know all those address labels we all get in the mail?? Some have different logo/pics on them? And some have stickers included. I am cutting off the pic part and sticking them on my cartos. You can write on them too. Works great :) Just an easy way to mark them. You can also use a band color off the labels, silver, red, blue, gold etc. I was out of stickers one day and saw this new pack of lables in the mail and thought ok that will work! LOL bnrk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread