How do you label your flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

agga40s

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2009
I ordered a pile of Lorann oils and have been mixing new flavors like a wild woman e-juice chef. :D Now I'm having a problem figuring out which juice is which. I've tried stick-on labels but the ink runs after using the juice several times, plus the label peels off easily. I've tried permanent Sharpie, same result...the ink disappears after handling the bottle several times. Any suggestions? I'm quite proud of some of my flavors, want to share with my vaping friends, but I don't really want to give them an unmarked bottle. Plus, I'm gettin' real confused myself. LOL

Thanks in advance.

WiηgC¤mmαηdεя

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2009
Dieppe, NB
You can also put a piece of scotch tape around bottle over label. Thats how all mine from walrus are.

I do something similar, i take a strip of scotch tap and put it around the bottle, then label with a sharpie marker. I then put another strip over top(or if strip was long enough continue to wrap bottle.) to prevent the ink from running. So far this has worked well for me.

RickB

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Salem,NH
or buy a pack of small labels from Staples or Office Depot or something. get a micro point sharpie.

oh, the removable labels, btw.

stick the label on, then cover it with scotch tape. write the name on the label first, obviously :)

This is what I started doing. Seems to work well so far. I have a brother label maker but I'm out of labels and figured this works just as well. I will probably get some labels for larger batches and ones that I make on a regular basis though.

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
yeah, i mean the Brother label maker is cool and all, and i KNOW we've all spent more than 20 bucks on useless crap, but i got 1000 (yes, ONE THOUSAND) labels for like 6 bucks.

i'm waiting for someone to make some transparent adhesive stickers that we can print from home with cool custom designs and all that. i'm sure someone is trying to figure that out now ;)

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Least expensive way - I use a lot of 1/4 inch quilters tape when I paint..I started labeling my bottles with that and a sharpie..Sticks good, pulls off easy and doesn't fade..It just totally looks DIY though lol

You can usually find it at any hobby/sewing store.. Just looks like 1/4 inch wide masking tape

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
i'm waiting for someone to make some transparent adhesive stickers that we can print from home with cool custom designs and all that. i'm sure someone is trying to figure that out now ;)

Thanks to agga40s for starting this thread ... and to all of you for your ideas. I definitely need this for my cartomizers. My favorite flavor so far is ... variety. I'm going back and forth between carts and I can't keep them straight (after they're out of the labeled multipack).

I like the look of the preprinted 16 mg on the carts and would like to have something other than my sloppy handwriting on them. Definitely want clear labels.

Another thread here on a similar subject - Anyone have an idea on how to label carts? - pointed to tasdad.com. They have 3" X 5" sheets of small labels, preprinted with common e-cig flavorings. At $3.49/sheet (somewhat less in 10- and 50-sheet packs), it's rather expensive, however (for me). There appear to be only 3 labels per flavor (each in a different color: white, black, pink) on a sheet. I'll never use the pink nor many of the flavors.

Googling Flitzanu's phrase (that I've highlighted in bold above), I eventually came across "Avery® Easy Peel™ Clear Return Address Labels for Inkjet Printers #18695, 2/3" x 1-3/4", Pack of 600" (or #15695 for Laser Printers). The 2/3" width is just about perfect (at least for my carts). The 1.75" length is a bit long, but I can always trim them.

The post office (USPS.com) sells them for $11.99 (+ $4.95 shipping), so 17 bucks for 600 labels. I just placed my order. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Don (a real newbie: been vaping for 3 days)
looking forward to qualifying to use a "signature"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread