How do you label your juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wink

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
south of Seattle, WA
I use standard white mail labels cut into small strips - I write the flavor and estimated nic level on them. I also bought a pack of 2X3 inch ziplock bags at the craft store and I keep the labeled bottle (up to 20ml will fit) in the little baggie along with any filled cartridges (capped) and sometimes even the atty used for that flavor if I'll be using it again soon. I keep quite a few 3ml bottle plus filled cart bags ready - then when I go to work I can just grab a little bag of whatever sounds good that day and hubby also has his choice of flavors ready to go.

nikomoul

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
I use standard white mail labels cut into small strips - I write the flavor and estimated nic level on them. I also bought a pack of 2X3 inch ziplock bags at the craft store and I keep the labeled bottle (up to 20ml will fit) in the little baggie along with any filled cartridges (capped) and sometimes even the atty used for that flavor if I'll be using it again soon. I keep quite a few 3ml bottle plus filled cart bags ready - then when I go to work I can just grab a little bag of whatever sounds good that day and hubby also has his choice of flavors ready to go.

Excellent idea, Wink! ;)

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
My handwriting is sloppy, so I prepare them on the computer and print them on 1/2" X 1 3/4" Avery 5267 label sheets (80 labels per sheet). I include PG and/or VG base and nicotine level ... and, since I have an obsessive streak, I color code the print font. Actually that does help me identify which is which at a glance.

They wind up looking something like this:
DonBoldUser labels.jpg
I've learned (from the school of hard knocks:oops:) to cover the label with scotch tape so the text doesn't smear from juice leakage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread