How Do You Lose a 1300mAH Spinner?...and the importance of backups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
OK, I have no idea where it is...I didn't vape for 2 hours, from the time I got home from work, till about 45 minutes ago. After dinner, I want my vape. Can't find it!

Where on earth would I put this 8" long, rainbow colored PV that I can't find it??

It's not in the car...

It's not in the kitchen...

It's not on the coffee table or in the office with my computer...

I vaped on the way home, and then put it, where? :confused:

Where on earth IS that bugger???:grr:

So now I'm happily vaping on my Zen2 Carto that I haven't touched in a few weeks, with some great juice in the tank that I had run out of and was kinda missing. :vapor:

Backups are essential....

I'm sure that dang Spinner will turn up eventually but I'm not the least bit upset about it. :2cool:

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
it probably rolled off something and under something,,,,,,,

once, my spinner rolled off my bed and fell into the bed frame that holds the mattress and box spring,,,,,,it took me 3 days to find it there,,,,,,,,,,

have you tried there?????

also check the cushions of your couch,,,,,,,

behind your desk,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and ask St Anthony for help!!!!!

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Over a week ago I dropped my hubby off to work. Reached down into the hand well in hte car door on the way home for my cigalike to have a vape and? It wasn't there. It was pouring down rain an I sort of thought it had fallen out onto the ground when I got out to help him with all the crap he needed to get inside the building.

I found it yesterday while cleaning out the car. It had rolled under the seat when it fell. :p

Backup for your backups backups.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Where on earth would I put this 8" long, rainbow colored PV that I can't find it??

The question is: Where did it put itself?

Early into vaping I learned to hate round tooby PV's. The :censored::censored: eGo's were always falling over and rolling away. Under the coffee table, under the sofa, under the desk... Just laying them down doesn't help much - they are still round and tooby be it it horizontal or vertical.

The last straw was the one in the kitchen that fell over, rolled off the kitchen counter, hit the floor - still rolling and picking up speed - and was under the stove and all the way to the back wall in less than two seconds. If I hadn't been there to see it I never would have figured out where that one had got to.

I bought a box mod after that one. It falls over and... just sits there.

Now go get down on the floor with a flash light and have fun.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Did you stop anywhere on the way home?
Do you have a dog?
Did you check your left jacket pocket?

I stopped at the mailbox (we have one of those community mailboxes where each box has its own key)...don't really remember if I had it in my hand or not. Maybe it's in the mailbox?? :ohmy:

No dogs, but 2 cats. One likes to rub his face on the clearo, but I don't think they were anywhere around it. Of course, I don't know where I put it so I guess that's a real possibility...

Jacket pockets checked...twice for good measure! :D

Last edited:

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Oh bother.

Found it....
in my purse. :censored:

why-you-so-crazy-you-are-making-my-head-explode.jpg

:D