How do you open a beer with this thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinKun

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Seattle
Wow! Beer flavored vapor! What will they think of next??

While intriguing, I am more interested in actual beer. I think I'll have to get some Pliny the Elder to go with my Consecration later. Of course, Consecration has a cork so no lighter needed....

Am I the only beer geek here or what?

Here's your 'solution':

Sweet flavors

Scroll down to the "B's"...

Just made some "Sam Adams" last night. Also some "Jim Beam" ;-)

bircky311

Verified Member
Oct 1, 2009
ShinKun: Russian River fan much? While not a TRUE beer geek, given the time and money I would be. Got to sample Ska Brewing :thumb: (don't remember specifics), and Golden Monkey :nah: at cape Fear Wine and Beer While I was in NC. Maybe you can help me. There was a wheat beer/ale I tried one time that had a really fruity after taste. Like Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA fruity. The Tender Down there didn't know, the friend who gave it to me can't remember... any ideas?

ShinKun

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Seattle
I'm not a true beer geek either, but a bottle shop with over 800 beers opened a block from house so I started trying some of the top rated stuff. It really opened my eyes to how complex beer can be.

Yeah, Russian River makes some of my favorite beers(Consecration/Pliny). Cost can be prohibitive though. Hair of the Dog(Adam/Blue Dot) in Portland has great stuff too.

I don't know fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA fruity. Was it a DogFish Head? They make some fruity beers that people seem to really enjoy. Maybe this one?
Dogfish Head ApriHop from Dogfish Head Brewery - Ratebeer

It's the only one I could think of... the wife liked it but me, not so much...Fruit beers aren't my thing unless they are sour ales or gueuze...

Maybe it's on this list?
Fruit Beer - Ratings - Pictures - Information - RateBeer.com

ShinKun: Russian River fan much? While not a TRUE beer geek, given the time and money I would be. Got to sample Ska Brewing :thumb: (don't remember specifics), and Golden Monkey :nah: at cape Fear Wine and Beer While I was in NC. Maybe you can help me. There was a wheat beer/ale I tried one time that had a really fruity after taste. Like Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA fruity. The Tender Down there didn't know, the friend who gave it to me can't remember... any ideas?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread