How do you think of the Flint Kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

artbyshan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Chattanooga, TN
After reading the introduction of Flint Kit, how do you think of it? Will you add it to your wish list?
-I have two of these, and really enjoy the 1.2 ohm coils. The 1.2 ohm coils are not readily available here in the US. It would be great if they were. Also, a mesh coil option would be really appreciated.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
How do I think of it? I dunno. I’ve never done it before until a few seconds ago. Well, I do I guess in a very general way. I read words “flint kit” on this site and various synapses in my brain fired doing various things.

That’s how humans think of most things I guess. Sometimes there’s hormones involved too I think.

If you mean “what do you think of the flint kit?” That is a different question.
Thing looks like a pod crusher from here. Safer, more powerful, cheaper to run, and more versatile. I would provisionally recommend over any pod I have heard of to date.
The devil is in the details though, and until it comes out it’s hard to predict if it will have any major design mistakes.

High hopes though.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Can I use the vaporizer on other mod?
The only thing I hate is the battery.
Well, it’s out now, (this thread was from before they came out) and it sounds like you have one, so if you can unscrew the atty and it’s got a 510 connector, you can put it on anything with a 510 connector.

YHX72

Jun 7, 2019
Jakarta, Indonesia
Well, it’s out now, (this thread was from before they came out) and it sounds like you have one, so if you can unscrew the atty and it’s got a 510 connector, you can put it on anything with a 510 connector.

I wonder, what is the maximum voltage can I use?
Sorry for the stupid question. I am new to vaping.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I wonder, what is the maximum voltage can I use?
Sorry for the stupid question. I am new to vaping.
Not stupid. A pretty good and important one if you want to change the battery out.
Putting the flint atty on a VV mod? I honestly don’t know myself. Again, I still don’t own one.
It might be in the literature somewhere, or someone here who knows may chime in.
Just making suppositions but one would assume that the flint cartridge was tuned to the output of the flint battery so if you had the info on one you could make a decent guess as to the info on the other.

There is also real world testing where you start at a really low voltage and slowly work your way up till you either like the vape or burn the coil. Potentially kind of hard on the coil if you burn it of course.

YHX72

Jun 7, 2019
Jakarta, Indonesia
Not stupid. A pretty good and important one if you want to change the battery out.
Putting the flint atty on a VV mod? I honestly don’t know myself. Again, I still don’t own one.
It might be in the literature somewhere, or someone here who knows may chime in.
Just making suppositions but one would assume that the flint cartridge was tuned to the output of the flint battery so if you had the info on one you could make a decent guess as to the info on the other.

There is also real world testing where you start at a really low voltage and slowly work your way up till you either like the vape or burn the coil. Potentially kind of hard on the coil if you burn it of course.

Thank you for your great informations.
I was afraid it might get short circuit lol

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread