The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How do you turn an activity (like smoking) in to a full blown hobby?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by ScottBrooks, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ScottBrooks

ScottBrooks Full Member

May 21, 2013
    Towson, MD., USA
    Easy, keep telling yourself how much money you are going to start saving with e-cigs. You know just like in the Blu ads you see now in all the Magazines.:vapor:

2. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Or you could do like me and justify all your new hobby purchases by telling your wife you would have spent the money on smokes anyway. I do not know how much a pack is in MD but in good old NY at ~$10/pack I know my habit was $15/day. Almost three years into this hobby and not ONE cig and I have an awesome collection of cool toys. I have spent less than I would have on smokes (but not much less :) ). That does not even factor in the health benefits and being able to run up several flights of stairs without needing a oxygen bottle. Happy Vapes and welcome to the party

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.