Status
Not open for further replies.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
Regulary? a horizontal 808s on a Volt. Special treat, fresh 3 ohm ce2 tank or clearomiser on my infinity at 4.7. Its like a stiff drink kicking in, I feel my shoulders relax, and its like a relaxing tingle goes down my spine till Im totally chilled out. Then Ill slowly bring the voltage down to about 3.7 again.

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
If you are liking bobas in a carto tank but running through cartos to fast, try this out. I have been using this for almost 3weeks now and aside from a couple minor flooding issues every now and then (usually when I feed it then forget and put it away...) it has worked great for thick and thin juices. You probably already have the materials at home.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tank-mods/281375-306-atty-tank-using-dcc-tank.html

rober36

Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
wisconsin
I'd like to meet some of those people and shake their hand because, well, they are more manly than me.:)

So....Presently smoking Boba's through Boge 3.0 cartos in act ACTv4 tank (pretty, but adaptor is temperamental) with the assistance of my Provari @ 4.4 V. Life is good, but it would better with a Vapemate attached to a customized HH 357. I guess I have a natural disdain for cartos. I regard them as a necessary evil right now due to my need for capacity.

If I made a flavor spectrum of Boba's, I would label it "smoking wood" on one end and "sweet" on the other end. I prefer the sweet end of the spectrum. I am convinced that one needs an atomizer to squeeze the full flavor out of BB. I'm still trying to find my sweet spot for Boba's. To this day my best experience with Boba's was dripping with my cheap V2Cigs 5.1 V power cig and their generic cartos with the filler removed, which is kind of comical. I tried the fluxomizers on my Provari and was underwhelmed.

I do have a 357 on the way and have very high expectations for it. Rightly so. I'll throw in two more cents when I get some vaping time on it.
That's how I'm vaping mine, the same boge carto has been going strong for well over a week now... I also have a 357 on the way, should be interesting to see how it goes with bobas.

tjakab

Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Cleveland, OH
I was previously vaping Boba's in either dual-coil or Resurrector cartos. I took a break for a couple months so as not to burn out on it, and have recently taken to vaping it again. This time I'm using a Cisco 306 LR atomizer.

All I can say is... WOW!!!! I'm consistently getting great throat hit and a deeper flavor than on the cartos.

This is definitely how Boba's Bounty is meant to be experienced!

Mr. White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
IL
Boba's is thick and complex in my Zenesis. It's also the only way I've tried it.

I have a 100ml showing up tomorrow and I'll put it through the paces in a 306 on various devices. I seriously doubt that I'll beat the flavor of the Zenesis though. ;)

If my experience is anything like yours, the Zenesis is going to make everything else a distant second. I didn't think I'd like a cooler vape, but try 5 coils. The flavor is out of this world.

TarlessWonder

Mar 10, 2012
Dunedin, FL
Well, I just received my HH357 in the mail. While being fearful of disappointment. I blew out the excess primer, initialized my PV with 5 drops of BB, set the voltage to 5 and.....the sun is brighter, food tastes better, and I think I hear angels singing in the background.
The 357 is corralling the elusive beast called Boba's Bounty and funneling all of its goodness into my senses. Unbelievable. Not all atomizers are created equal. I am happy with this purchase, but it better last. I can't afford it not to.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Hmmm

This week I am vaping BB in my REO Woodvil VV using a 2.5ohm Cisco atty at about 4.4v :)

Just ordered two 100ml bottles of BB on the sale. Its only 2nd to my Havana Gold.

For a long time I searched for a 2nd juice now I have found it. Start BB or mixed with my HG ether way its killer.

Thanks Ben and crew I am one happy vapor.

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
Double post... Still jealous though

Thought of a good topic for my empty double post. I have converted quite a few of my soldiers and thier hands down favorite is BB, unfortunately Its MY BB and im almost out, stinkin moochers...

Porphy help me out, when is the best time for these moochers to buy some without running into the sales closed thing. Btw im stationed in korea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread