Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I'm thinking maybe a small tackle box or craft type plastic box that has slots. You can keep different flavored carts in each slot. IDK if you thats something you would want to do. It would be hard to keep track if you had all the flavored carts just sitting in front of you, and it would be harder to try and actually mark each cart. I think this would be good for traveling too if the box is small and portable... Just a thought.

jjujju

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
USA
Another good idea sudokugal (cute nick btw:)).

Here's what I ended up doing (for now):

cart%20box%202.jpg

Maybe I'll go with some nail stickers as well for the carts I put in my case for out and about...

Last edited:

BHedge

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
texas
I find that prefilling carts doesn't work as well as filling them as you go. So I just keep a box of cleaned and dried carts, drip whatever juice I want at the time, then another bag for used carts. I clean once a week.

No mess, fresh flavor and just a baggie in my purse for a couple of bottles of flavor, an extra clean cart, and you have unlimited refilling capacity.

jjujju

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
USA
I find that prefilling carts doesn't work as well as filling them as you go. So I just keep a box of cleaned and dried carts, drip whatever juice I want at the time, then another bag for used carts. I clean once a week.

No mess, fresh flavor and just a baggie in my purse for a couple of bottles of flavor, an extra clean cart, and you have unlimited refilling capacity.

This sounds like a good idea--I have a little box of the empty/clean/dry ones too. I think the little box with labeled compartments will be for carts used/half full of a certain flavor and ready for RE-filling prior to use. Often I just keep filling the same cart all day even if I change flavors--most flavors don't seem to be bothering each other. But I can see how I might want 2-3 filled carts in my on-the-go case, perhaps one in each flavor I'm using, to pop on quickly at a red light or whatever. Anyway, I just like TRYING to be organized (failing, often)!

rhoobarb

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2010
wirral uk

i do the same i do liquids in 5ml bottles so not so much to carry and i mix my own flavors and strength in 5ml do a batch for the week

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
Someone on the forum posted a tip that I'm using right now, in the hair section of stores there's some very little rubber band of colors, I used a black one on a cartomizer and a black one on a mild 7 liquid bottle, a white one on another cartomizer and a white one on a flue-cured liquid bottle and so on. So when I refill I just take the bottle with the same rubber band color.

jjujju

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
USA
Someone on the forum posted a tip that I'm using right now, in the hair section of stores there's some very little rubber band of colors, I used a black one on a cartomizer and a black one on a mild 7 liquid bottle, a white one on another cartomizer and a white one on a flue-cured liquid bottle and so on. So when I refill I just take the bottle with the same rubber band color.

ooh i like that idea!!! i even have some of those already!!!

jjujju

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
USA
A tackle box like that would work perfect! I usually mark my prefilled carts with a little white dot om the side from a white-out pen. 1 dot for lower nic levels, 2 for med, and 3 dots for higher strength. And it will wash right off when ur done! :p

ooh this is a good idea too! lots of good ideas!!!!! now to decide which of them to USE?!?!? LOLZ

yanks21

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
New York

Awesome idea!

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
I fill carts for hubby and me for a week every Sunday night. I put labels on the tops of these:

Ice Breakers Restore Lemonade/pomegranate,1.09-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 16): Amazon.com: Grocery

I have 7 or 8 different flavors. They're metal (I painted them different colors also, for the different flavors) and will hold 5-7 carts (901) each.

We have a box in a cabinet that the dogs can't get to, and just grab whatever flavor we want.

(The mints are good, too):D

Whatever works for you ~ Huggers ~ P

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
So far I've kept my gear simple and just vape everything through one unit at a time: Caffe Macchiato is the only real flavor I have; Marlbro doesn't taste like anything and sometimes I'll switch to pure 0-nic VG that retains the Macchiato taste.

But, once I start getting some other flavors, I have a few different carts that I can use for different flavors: round black, flat black and flat white carts. I've thought about using small drops of my wife's nail polish for more elaborate markings; that stuff will scrape off a cart or atty, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread