• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How does one get an 'invite'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8r

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2013
Igloo, Ontario, Canada
What closed group?

This one: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/gay-group.html

8626642747_08f830c9ee_n.jpg

3712717753_26b9174910.jpg

8627763534_b269be3d49.jpg

Last edited:

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
If you guys and gals can come up with an active leader to "own" the social group, and perhaps a moderator or two we can transfer ownership of the group and reassign moderators to the forum. The group is still useful because it is private whereas this forum is "open"

Once you folks get that decided just have tybin PM me and I'll make the changes.

Cheers!

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
the owner and mods will have to approve memberships in the social group. the mini mods (subforum moderators) can manage posts within the forum. (edit delete, etc) but cannot give official ECF infractions. However if a member is being disruptive and/or egregiously breaking ECF rules a ECF moderator can be called in to sort them.

Oh and the owner can request that a members access be removed from the subforum. SInce it is a social group subforum that is your prerogative and appeal is not handled by the forum manager, it is up to you guys as a group.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Very Nice :thumbs: to one and all for beinging up this conversation . . . :D

IMO - I think it might be a really good thing to have a "Private GAY Social Group" . . . :thumb:

However, there is a lot to be considered here and some questions need to be answered, but right now - I will just say I'm in . . . I might even be willing to volunteer . . . HEY - What did ya' expect I would just sit on the sidelines and lurk . . .:lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: HEY - "Tjloa" . . . You Better Watch It - "Yougin'", remember I'm one of your elders . . . AND - If I become a "Mod" of the Group - I just might have "You" put in the "SIN BIN" if you get out of line - Like I know "You" can get ;) . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread