• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How does someone join the group?

Would you like to start a new gay group so new members could join?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
New York City
I think Nico is the one who took over the moderation for this grp when Kate got banned. But if Nico hasn't been around then that may not help those who want to join in the future. You should PM a moderator though because the controls can be passed to a different user.

I haven't been in here much (maybe I look at this group once a month) because the party seemed to have died in here. It would be nice if more folks could join.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
I wonder why it would have to be restarted, if it passed from Kate to Nicowolf...

Because the knowledge of how to transfer social groups had apparently been lost. But due to some digging on my part, the knowledge is found again. :D

So, if you guys decide on who you want this group transferred to, shoot me a PM and I will make it happen for you ASAP.

TxTrouble

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Near Dallas, Texas
So, if you guys decide on who you want this group transferred to, shoot me a PM and I will make it happen for you ASAP.

That is great news. I will start a new thread asking for any suggestions on who everyone thinks should run it. Maybe it would be best if we had at least 2 people that could run it. That way if one goes MIA for awhile we will at least have a 2nd to be there.
Thanks Angus for working on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread