Status
Not open for further replies.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I track the packages and there are stops it makes before it reaches my town so I know soon as I see it leave there my town is the next stop. So I normally will wake up early and call the post office before they even open (they open at 8am I like to call at 7:30am) and ask them to put my packages aside and don't load them on the truck and I drive down at 8am and get them. :)

They don't seem to mind, I think because they have to sort it anyways and less stuff for them to carry lol.
My Mail normally comes around 2pm But have gotten it any where between 12pm and 6pm. Way To Big of a gap to wait for vape Mail.

I tell this story in case you are ever waiting for important vape Mail that you need fast, and Maybe this can help you get it.

Driving around to find your Mailman (stalker style) and chase him down the street is other options you got too. :p

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
When we lived in Philly, there were 3 tenants in our building. None of the boxes had keys for the tenants so all mail was put into the opening that was rigged open. We had a new carrier for a while and they put all the mail in their 'proper' boxes. I had noticed that my vape mail was delivered but no mail?!? We figured that the New Carrier had to have put it in the 'correct' place. I slid my hand and felt with my fingertips that yes, there was a boatload of mail in there. :(

I walked around a few blocks looking for any mail carrier while my non-vaping husband sat on the outside steps watching for a carrier to pick up the mail from the big blue box on the other corner of the street. I had found a mail truck sitting at on of the high rise apartment buildings and was prepared to sit and wait till they came out when I got the cell call from my amazing hubby that the mail truck had arrived.

I walk back to our place and see him walking back to our place and no mail carrier with him. :cry: He had spoken with the guy and the guy was coming after he delivered something to another house. There was about a weeks worth of mail back in there but we didn't know this was happening until I was waiting for vape mail. :facepalm: I happened to be out of good liquids and was vaping crap stuff waiting for my good stuff to get to me. This was VERY early on in my vaping journey.

It happened again once after that incident, so we put duct tape over the master keyhole along with a sign over the two sections. We did have a sign up over the section, but I don't think some of the carriers read well. So we made it harder to miss!

Yes, I've literally stalked the mailman :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread