How have your vaping needs changed since starting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nocomply

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
Princeton, Indiana
So, when you first started, you had x kit, yada yada, it was all you needed. So you thought...lol

What has changed?

Me, I was a 510 w/menthol juice junky, fixed on stepping nic down to quit. 2 weeks in, I knew I'd likely be a lifelong vaper. Hard throat hit and mass plumes of vapor were what I looked for...enjoyed the long sleek black device, with a blue led....it looked, attention getting, which at first was cool.

As I tried different devices, such as: lady pipe, njoy pro, dse901, kr808d, blu, volcano, joy306, dse084, every 12 dollar or less e-cig from dx, I've managed to settle in to a routine, that I wouldn't have imagined day one.

My device of choice, is the dse084. It doesn't produce killer throat hit for me, but I've found, I desire taste more than anything now. Still pumpin' 18-24mg nic juice in me, but now, I want to vape in peace when I'm out. I much prefer TAB with a bit of mint/menthol juice added in more than anything.

Any device that looks analog-ish(lol) is less likely to draw attention. And it's proven, at least for me. At the mall, or in wal mart parking lot, the 510 would get me stares, questions, etc. Now, no one second guesses my 084 as anything but a real cig, until they are in my face.

I vape more now, than I did in the beginning, and after attempts at mixing my own juice, I put that on hold, to just use pre-made.

I started selling many different devices locally, and people still keep hitting me up for device and juice purchases. I sell 510s, and a few various dx cheapies, and a few dse901s here and there. And juice.

I kinda think that in the event that things got really bad, in which I don't suspect they will, but IF, it got to where having an e-cig would get you a possession ticket or some shizz, I feel an analog looking device, will be very less likely to be noticed by cops driving by as I am driving down the highway, street, walking at a festival or whatever. A blue led by my face in a post apocolyptic no e-cig world, would definitely be a easy spot by our beloved law enforcement...

So, I find myself hunting the perfect 84-89mm length, analog looking with an orange or red led I can find. So far, the 084 is doing the trick. I have about 30 new batteries on stand by, 4 in rotation, about 12 or so new atty's, still on my first used one, and about 50 empties, many chargers, etc....I am stocked on 084 stuff.

Maybe if my revolver is good, I'll start hoping they make an orange led. That would be the ultimate e-cig for me then.

I know the perfect appearing ecig for me, is my Volcano, small, real looking, orange led, and a unique ash cap that causes the orange glow to appear more like an analog cherry, more than any cig I own. Unfortunately, it just doesn't live up to what I need performance wise.

What's your story???

HaploVoss

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Rogersville, MO - USA
Njoy NCig. ALLLlll I ever needed. For a long time. Then it finally died and... I found all you .......s!! LOL :D

Now I have several different models: 4081, 084, 103, 901, KR808D, and far too many passthroughs and mods I've attempted. A few of them even work. lol

My regular use I am now settled into - both my wife and I agree on - is the KR808D. Although I also really like my 4081, there is just nothing like filling up a couple of cartomizers and being set for a couple of hours. Or popping on an open-top Greencig cartomizer and just dripping the night away. :D

So I guess where I'm at now is KR808D - puff 'em till they die, then refill with my favorite juice, and keep doin that until the cartoz themselves die. Open a new pack of cartoz and keep going.

I would really like to see someone start making cartoz for 084 or at least 103 sized batts... that would be cool :)

Take care,
- Hap

Eric in AK

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Alaska
Hey, Nocomply, it's good to see someone take up a hobby and really make a go of it! Wow. My head was spinning from all that!:lol:

I got my 510 almost 2 weeks ago and I haven't even been tempted to get anything else. It's worked flawlessly, and I keep a fresh battery in it all the time, which helps immensely. (Thanks to the tip about charging frequently from Trog, the guy who makes the SD...hope I got his name right..)

The funny thing is that I've cut way down on the nicotine and way up on the VG. I just like making vapor. Like others on ECF I'd like to cut my nic consumption to zero, which means I'd probably just like to go with VG/H20 mix and vape for the enjoyment of making clouds of vapor and tasting the sort of sweet flavor of the VG.

So, that's a long way of saying my use has changed since starting, but mainly because I've pretty much kicked the analog stuff (fingers crossed it stays that way) and that sort of includes the nicotine need as well, from the looks of it.

hyperdeficit

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Lucas, Texas
at first I thought I just "needed" a 901 from tw and some juice. since I have been vaping I have bought when I thought I "needed" it... juice from over twenty different suppliers, a 510, another model not worth mentioning, A PCC, A chuck, Lorann Oils, flavorless juice, Three cases, atomizers and carts, Double life batts, and video reviews.

I dont regret any of those things it just thats what i "need" now lol

hyperdeficit

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Lucas, Texas
Hey, Nocomply, it's good to see someone take up a hobby and really make a go of it! Wow. My head was spinning from all that!:lol:

I got my 510 almost 2 weeks ago and I haven't even been tempted to get anything else. It's worked flawlessly, and I keep a fresh battery in it all the time, which helps immensely. (Thanks to the tip about charging frequently from Trog, the guy who makes the SD...hope I got his name right..)

The funny thing is that I've cut way down on the nicotine and way up on the VG. I just like making vapor. Like others on ECF I'd like to cut my nic consumption to zero, which means I'd probably just like to go with VG/H20 mix and vape for the enjoyment of making clouds of vapor and tasting the sort of sweet flavor of the VG.

So, that's a long way of saying my use has changed since starting, but mainly because I've pretty much kicked the analog stuff (fingers crossed it stays that way) and that sort of includes the nicotine need as well, from the looks of it.

Once I got a 510 I never planned on getting another model either, until I got the chuck but its basically a huge battery i still have 510 attys.

A 510 is the best model in my opinion. It is the new 901

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread