How hot is normal for a tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I believe it MAY depend on the mod? I've had some mods that begin at "whatever wattage I set" and then the next vape Proceed Directly to the highest limiting temp I've set. It's entirely possible that on those mods, I have not set the wattage/TC mode correctly, and it's only ever happened ONCE when I accidentally turned on TC (it was a TC capable coil) so I'm pretty sure my settings were messed up.

That may well be the case for you @Asmani . You haven't figured out your settings correctly and you need to do so an no one can help if you don't tell us what mod you are using. Etc. Some mods do TC better than others.

Also, if that is happening you are doing something wrong. Your TC is TOO HIGH anyway, but your mod should politely vape at 30 watts until you REACH your limiting temperature (currently way too HIGH) and at that point, throttle back, etc.

There's nothing wrong with vaping 30 watts. But 30 watts, (unless you are chain vaping) is not going to get you to the temperature set FAST, (and it's way too high anyway) if at ALL. I use TC mostly when out and about because the way I vape, the eliquids I make and etc are designed to be temperature limiting ANYWAY (not to mention the amount I rotate and etc.)

Learn more about TC, but I have a hunch you aren't really vaping 30 watts for that long, watch some youtube reviews on your devices to figure out how to operate them correctly.

Good luck,

Anna

I think all the options for a newbie is good. Sometimes they can create confusion which makes it hard to help over the internet.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread