Rapture
Look at them rewrapping skills! :thumbs: One in the middle is a new vtc 6
7EEE24E7-74AD-4EE1-BA51-4009760932C3.jpeg

I’m so sad :cry:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, I'm impressed with the rewraps! Though I'm sorry you feel your Friday night was "sad."

I no longer have "sad" nights, but I do have "boring ones" in fact, I prefer to paint the town red on a different night, when all the little young college ones aren't about. Although really, it's probably safest, the collegiates are probably best encountered when slightly drunk, they're more coherent that way.

I think the U of A is a big party school? They don't seem to be teaching much and everyone involved with the establishment is more into sports than anything else... I've had a few unpleasant Friday nights by leaving and going into town. LOL.

One of these Friday nights, I'm going to de-popcorn my ceilings. I hate them. Also, visiting the Nerds weekly for board games is going to happen in less than a month. I have it timed out precisely, so that in about a month, I will be able to interact socially and retain information (like, how to play this GAME) and drive my car around and etc.

So, don't feel bad Zut. I guarantee (well maybe not) that you aren't getting all excited to go greet a bunch of lonely game nerds and (here's hoping, but all my best friends are nerds) bend them to my Dark, Nicotinic desires.

I wonder if they will let me vape? That's my ONE remaining question. But as you can see, my goals are far sadder than yours, probably.

Hope it helps :) Also, the rewraps are awesome...

Anan

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
While I’m waiting for my party invite I got bored so I did every one. Including the ones that were fresh and new o_O
I don’t like the high contrast of green and black.
I found it disconcerting so...
1798D23E-FF88-474E-A8E8-623B9E307B27.jpeg

If I’m here all night @Letitia, you know the invite didn’t come ;)

Obviously I meant green and red :facepalm:
That’s why I’m not trusted at social gatherings.

People seem to have an unhealthy obsession with the colours green and red...

Last edited:

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
@r77r7r
I can’t work out whether that’s just a helpful suggestion or just an instruction to get out of this forum. ;)

I’m away from my home and I don’t know many folk round here.
I’m just whittling away the hours and fiddling with mods and batteries as I go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread