How is everyone liking the new juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnMyWay

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
USA
I just received my 24mg 75pg/25vg Raspberry juice today. To be honest I pretty much stick to the same juice day in and day out and don't try many different vendors. However I am so glad that I tried TVR because so far I'm loving this Raspberry. It has a good flavor and tons of vapor.

I was pleasantly surprised to say the least because I am pretty picky when it comes to my juice. Now I want to try your hot cinnamon candy and maybe the caramel. I would also love to see a grape that has as much flavor as this Raspberry. I'll definitely be watching the reviews that come in to see if there is anything else I want to try. Which juice do you recommend for maximum TH?

I will also be watching your flavors of the week sale and hope that something that I want to try is on special on next month's pay day. I will be ordering a 5V PT on pay day hoping that will kick up the TH for me because with more TH this juice could work as an all day vape for me. Right now I am using aging equipment and can't get a good TH out of any of my juices.

If anyone is on the fence about trying the Raspberry, I say go for it. The first time customer deal for a free 15ml bottle of juice makes it that much sweeter.

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Which juice do you recommend for maximum TH?

Currently I'd say the Keoke coffee, English Toffee, and Creme De Menthe have the best throat hit but we will have a Menthol flavor within a week or so that will have the most, but then again, on a 5V your going to get good TH with most of our flavors regardless. Glad you liked the Raspberry btw! -Josh

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
I just got my order today that i ordered on sunday. I ordered the Hazelnut Tobacco 30ml 30mg 100%VG single shot. For my 1st time customer, Toasted Tobacco 15ml 30mg 100%VG and the 3m is vanilla custard.

Smelling the Toasted Tobacco....I get a perfumy, floral, tobacco scent. I also got that scent with the Hazelnut...but a sweeter scent. i put a few drops of the toasted tobacco on my regular 510 atomizer on my provari set at 4.8...which i vape most of my juice at. First hit....perfumy, floral tobacco.....more perfumy floral with just a hint of tobacco. the taste is way off...for me. Like almost if the juice was contaminated...meaning it shouldnt taste like that.

This is my first time ordering from TVR so granted i did not know what to expect. The hazelnut had that same taste but sweeter....i didnot taste any hazelnut or anything similar to that. I love hazelnut coffee...i drink it everyday. The only juice that comes close that i have tried is Vaperite Hazelnut....that tastes almost like hazelnut coffee creamer...only smoother.

Im just wondering if i have to let the juice age. I will revisit it in a week or so. I just cannot get over that perfumy floral taste.

Please remember this is my opinion only...taste is subjective

ZooKansas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Kansas City, MO USA
Just got my Apple Pie today and the sample of orange creamsicle. Really loved your blueberry cin. crumble, pb cookie, and vanilla cupcake. The apple pie was a bit of a disappointment but I think that's my fault for going with a 75/25 ratio, instead of the 50/50 ratio. It's still a good juice though, just a bit weaker than I would have hoped. Will try it again in 50/50 and perhaps a flavor shot. Great customer service and shipping times. Quick (noob) question: How do I steep your juices??? Thanks

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Quick (noob) question: How do I steep your juices??? Thanks

Steeping just means to let the juice sit. You do not need to take the cap off or anything, the flavor does not need air flow to steep. Because the juice is made fresh per bottle the flavor is week, over time the flavor becomes much stronger. We recommend letting the juice steep 4-6 days before you start to taste the actually potential of the juice.

Everyone, please try not to judge our juice from when you first open the package and give it a try. The taste of the juice after steeping will be much stronger and closer to the correct representation of the flavor.

Also, I do not recommend starting with any flavor shots (unless maybe you are using a mod) because the juice flavors are set to bring out a balance of natural flavor with out any shots. By adding a single flavor shot it is an addition of 1/4 of the initial flavoring added. A double shot is the addition of 1/2 of the initial flavoring added. Be careful when adding a double shot since this is a big increase in flavoring and may not be best suited for some flavors because it can leaving an unnatural taste. Fruit flavors are great for extra flavoring because there is more of a PG base in the making of the flavoring. But, darker flavors such as Butterscotch, Caramel, Choc Fudge Brownie, Hazelnut, etc have more of an alcohol base in the making of the flavoring which can be very over powering and leave the "unnatural" taste with each shot.

Just like asidrave said, taste is subjective. Some people like their juices very strong in flavoring or others are using a mods, which is why we gave the option of extra shots. Just be careful with shots on your first try of our juice! Let me know if any one has any questions! Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

Jess

ZooKansas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Kansas City, MO USA
Thanks for the info! I can definitely tell that my Apple Pie I ordered last week is tasting much better today. Just storing it in a cool, dark place, it's box, lol. Looking forward to my next order with you all, perhaps the cin. danish swirl...but I just loved the cinnamon blueberry crumble, my all time fav.

joey55

Mar 1, 2011
Staten Island, NY
On a recommendation from Jess, I ordered a small bottle of espresso. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. I received order on Sat. and have been vaping this exclusively all weekend long, even thru work (Bartender) Sat Nite. I couldn't be happier with this mix, great flavor without being overdone, not sweet but not bitter either IMHO, good TH.
BTW The Toasted Tobacco is a great tobacco mix, I didn't need "Bitter Wizard" to reduce sweetness of other Tobacco flavors from other vendors and its also suitable as an all day vape. I strongly suggest trying these flavors from TVR along with others. These people noot only know what they're doing they care about their customers, and go to any length to make them happy!

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
On a recommendation from Jess, I ordered a small bottle of espresso. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. I received order on Sat. and have been vaping this exclusively all weekend long, even thru work (Bartender) Sat Nite. I couldn't be happier with this mix, great flavor without being overdone, not sweet but not bitter either IMHO, good TH.
BTW The Toasted Tobacco is a great tobacco mix, I didn't need "Bitter Wizard" to reduce sweetness of other Tobacco flavors from other vendors and its also suitable as an all day vape. I strongly suggest trying these flavors from TVR along with others. These people noot only know what they're doing they care about their customers, and go to any length to make them happy!

Glad your liking the Espresso! It is one of my favorite all day vapes. I probably vaped it for a month straight after we started carrying it. I'm also glad to hear you liked the Toasted Tobacco. We have gotten some negative feedback on it and its good to hear someone is enjoying it. Do you think the Tobacco flavor should be less prominent? We are certainly open to suggestions, esp with the mixed tobaccos. Thanks again! -Josh

Vap0rJay

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Maryland
Glad your liking the Espresso! It is one of my favorite all day vapes. I probably vaped it for a month straight after we started carrying it. I'm also glad to hear you liked the Toasted Tobacco. We have gotten some negative feedback on it and its good to hear someone is enjoying it. Do you think the Tobacco flavor should be less prominent? We are certainly open to suggestions, esp with the mixed tobaccos. Thanks again! -Josh

I prefer your toasted to your hazelnut. EC Menthol though is fantastic. Didnt like PB cookie, love blueberry cin crumble, love creame de menthe. Had to throw away dutch chocolate mint and marshmallow. Pumpkin spice i vape away at and vape away at... i just dont know if i love it, or i hate it... but i keep vapin at it... i cant decide!

ALL juce does taste better if you let it sit a week. I can contest TVR is REALLY fresh. LET IT SIT before you vape! ;)

kriskoeh

Jun 1, 2011
Oklahoma
I just got my order today that i ordered on sunday. I ordered the Hazelnut Tobacco 30ml 30mg 100%VG single shot. For my 1st time customer, Toasted Tobacco 15ml 30mg 100%VG and the 3m is vanilla custard.

Smelling the Toasted Tobacco....I get a perfumy, floral, tobacco scent. I also got that scent with the Hazelnut...but a sweeter scent. i put a few drops of the toasted tobacco on my regular 510 atomizer on my provari set at 4.8...which i vape most of my juice at. First hit....perfumy, floral tobacco.....more perfumy floral with just a hint of tobacco. the taste is way off...for me. Like almost if the juice was contaminated...meaning it shouldnt taste like that.

This is my first time ordering from TVR so granted i did not know what to expect. The hazelnut had that same taste but sweeter....i didnot taste any hazelnut or anything similar to that. I love hazelnut coffee...i drink it everyday. The only juice that comes close that i have tried is Vaperite Hazelnut....that tastes almost like hazelnut coffee creamer...only smoother.

Im just wondering if i have to let the juice age. I will revisit it in a week or so. I just cannot get over that perfumy floral taste.

Please remember this is my opinion only...taste is subjective

Ugh, this has me nervous. This is the same problem I had with FSUSA...and I just made an order from thevaporroom last night.

Will let you know. Heh.

MissEerie

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2011
San Bernardino
I'm loving the Hazelnut 50/50 18mg, I tried it in a sample pack, and I am currently dying to order more. I would like more flavor... but Iam hesitant to make it a double shot?!? I don't want to ruin it.... I have ordered another sample pack and doubled everything... all of which is great. I'm unsure what to do. I opted to try the Vanilla tobacco instead of Hazelnut (my mistake) with my last order, unfortunately I didn't care for it (and its a 15ml) I'm going to go back to it later. The Cotton Candy is super. The Cinnamon Red Hots are amazing! The English toffee is like a heath bar. The Popcorn is spot on. I'll post a better review after the juices have had awhile to steep..... until then I'll work on my patience... its so hard to wait. So any suggestions on the Hazelnut?

BlueVap0r

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2011
Western Maryland
I always keep a bottle of unflavored eLiquid around for vaping some stubborn flavors out of my atty. Sort of like clearing my pallet between tasting different flavors. I also use it to dilute stronger flavors.

My unflavored has a little more VG than my regular vapes. This is also helpful when liquids seem too thin or runny.

Unflavored base has been really helpful to have around. I recommend everyone add it to their kit.

I'm dripping a LR306 atty and the flavor sometimes gets lost in the thick fog. The extra flavor shots are a great solution to this problem. When I use a regular atty, I just drop some unflavored liquid in a small bottle with some flavored liquid.

Don't be afraid to experiment. And be patient when you find a flavor that isnt what you expect. You might find the flavor changes or your tastes change or you find a great recipe of your own to change the experience. And don't forget to check with your friends, they might want your cast aways.

Right now I'm vaping some peanut butter cookie with a few drops of cinnamon roll. Tastes like a donut with peanut butter icing. YUM!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread