Status
Not open for further replies.

2coils

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
New Jersey
I must say I'm impressed. After 33 years of smoking. Picked up a blu starter pack yesterday at that time figuring on it being in the trash by night fall. Now I have completed my first 24 hrs without smoking effortlessly. Is it even possible to prefer this over smoking?
Congrats, It's a wonderful thing! The first time I tried e-cigs (several years ago) I relapsed and went back to smoking. I tried 18 months ago AGAIN. I noticed immediately the quality of the products were MUCH better. The day I picked up that e-cig, was the last day I smoked! They have the potential to work that well. Everyone has a different experience as it is harder for some than others. IMHO, At the end of the day, If everyone would experience a significant reduction in cigarettes while using e-cigs, it would be a great achievement! And it seems, most that stick with e-cigs long enough, will give up traditional cigarettes eventually.

Abe_Katz

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
FL, USA
I must say I'm impressed. After 33 years of smoking. Picked up a blu starter pack yesterday at that time figuring on it being in the trash by night fall. Now I have completed my first 24 hrs without smoking effortlessly. Is it even possible to prefer this over smoking?

Yes. I prefer vaping to smoking. The first day I got my ego I didn't smoke except very late at night--I was having a severe withdrawl from things other than nicotine. It tasted like ghost pepper dipped in filthy public ashtray. You know the ones, the pubic ashtrays that look like they were last cleaned during the Carter administration.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
I started with one very similar to Blu but, a different brand. In a week I was on an ego, and now, I have a pet Provari and a backup with plans to get two more Provarii.

Yes it is very possible to quit smoking and start vaping with almost no effort - unless you count cleaning the mess cigarettes made of your car and home out of them effort. :)

No I gag at the taste of an analog (regular cigarette) and, dislike even the smell of them on others and, it is very noticeable. Like today, i went to Sam's Club for a few things, was doing fine until some nut that reeked of the very little cigars I used to smoke 3 PAD of walked down the isle I was on. I had to go to another isle and, made a point of avoiding the reeking shopper as I got the rest of what I needed. Then had to go reward myself for tolerating the stench by spending 40.00 at my local vape store. :) (and finding the most decadent, delicious salted caramel vape I have found to date.) "Put the Provari down before you get nic dizzy." "But it's yummy." LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread