how is the Fruit Twist E-Liquid on coils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I never liked the term "coil killer" when referring to juices. Yes, some juices will crust up on a coil. Most juices will, in fact. Flavorings, sweetners, etc are the main culprit. But even this considered, most coils will last a couple weeks before they need replaced anyway. In the case of rebuildables, dry burn and rewick and you're good to go. With prebuilt, drop in coil heads, cleaning isn't a viable option. And it isnt so much the coil that goes bad as the wicks become fouled and can't really be effectively replaced. But, there are other things that truly kill a coil. Chain vaping, extreme wattage, dry hits and other user errors kill coils more than any particular juice. It's just the nature of the beast. There is a definite learning curve with vaping and it takes a bit to get it right. I did find one juice that really messed up my day once though. It was a pancake and syrup flavor. Half a thankful and it tasted like burnt syrup. That was truly nasty.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
DIY and you will never have to worry about coil killing juices again, LOL. Well you might wind up creating some but if for sure gives you more options.

My least favorite coil killer juices tended to have freaking.... Food colorant in them which is 100% not necessary and a bit frustrating on the coils.

Thing is, it's also different for different tanks, coils, vapers and even vaping styles (length of inhale, using TC or not, especially if chain vaping) so yes, dark sweet and gunky (think NET juices and whatnot) will kill a coil faster in GENERAL but it's very hard to predict what will affect what, in vaping and etc.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread