• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How is the Throat Hit on the Juice Box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I find that i have to lower the nic and the flavoring a bit using the Juice box...basically because its such a cleaner vape that regular juice that i use in the Silver bullet or the BB just kills me in the Juice box.

I put a few tips on vaping with it in the other threads...TO keep it from being flooded which is mainly the complaints Im seeing.

The throat hit for me is awesome but im used to vaping at 3.7..I dont like 6v vape...too strong for me and i usually got that burnt taste, no flavor.

You will definately get the flavor on this baby...No doubt about it...and it will knock my socks off if i use a high nic or really strong juice.

Hope this helps..and check out the other threads on tips, Kis has started one and i added a few other tips on the other threads.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I find that i have to lower the nic and the flavoring a bit using the Juice box...basically because its such a cleaner vape that regular juice that i use in the Silver bullet or the BB just kills me in the Juice box.

I put a few tips on vaping with it in the other threads...TO keep it from being flooded which is mainly the complaints Im seeing.

The throat hit for me is awesome but im used to vaping at 3.7..I dont like 6v vape...too strong for me and i usually got that burnt taste, no flavor.

You will definately get the flavor on this baby...No doubt about it...and it will knock my socks off if i use a high nic or really strong juice.

Hope this helps..and check out the other threads on tips, Kis has started one and i added a few other tips on the other threads.
It is about time you chimed in girl. I was wondering where you were. :):):)

matrixdutch

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2009
U.S.
Thanks! I'll definitely keep this in mind and search around more for other tidbits! :)

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010

again with the socks off? 8-o :lol:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Nonexistent. It's a 3.7v device, nothing more. Using 36mg. If you're strictly HV, don't expect much from the JB.

My friend I am not meaning to be argumentative but I think we have a difference of opinion. I am a 6V user and I can be content with the JB. It is lighter and cooler but it is still good. :):):)

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Nonexistent. It's a 3.7v device, nothing more. Using 36mg. If you're strictly HV, don't expect much from the JB.

I understand where you are coming from my friend and generally I would agree with you,,, but there is one difference that the JB has over the other 3.7v mod/pv/etc and that's an atty that is lower in ohms(resistance) which means more power(watts) which means it can easily compare to a HV... because even using different atties on a HV device you will notice a difference like say between a 901 and 801 ... and that's due to the resistance of the atty...... this is sort of the cliff note explination

My friend I am not meaning to be argumentative but I think we have a difference of opinion. I am a 6V user and I can be content with the JB. It is lighter and cooler but it is still good. :):):)

content is an opinion... difference see above :D

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
I'm currently testing a proof of concept mod today from ecf's own petercro, the mini box. Uses a bottom juice feed on a rn4081 using 3.7v. I've also starting using the ggts at 3.7 on a 18650 yesterday.

The two, well, vape different. I think there's more TH on the GGTS, but the mini has a slightly cooler, richer flavor than the GG. I'm dying to try some flavors on this sucker...every hit on the mini is like the first two second hit after you drip on a regular atty. It's not the juice box....(I think, mine was only ordered 1/17/09....:rolleyes:) but I think it's probably the same, roughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread