How is the weather in NY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

79Silo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi anyone can update me the weather in NY.. i recently purchase a few thing and my last updated on the tracking seems frozen for 10days now. Check with my local pos it say it sending from The US to Malaysia.. come on 10 days does not make sense for me as usually international express will update within 3 days.. so i was wondering if anything relates to the whether.. or any of you guys have issue with shipment delay also from NY ..

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Hi anyone can update me the weather in NY.. i recently purchase a few thing and my last updated on the tracking seems frozen for 10days now. Check with my local pos it say it sending from The US to Malaysia.. come on 10 days does not make sense for me as usually international express will update within 3 days.. so i was wondering if anything relates to the whether.. or any of you guys have issue with shipment delay also from NY ..

Weather is great in NY right now and mail should be moving. If it got flooded during Sandy it would be another story but that is 21 days ago now.

If it was sent through the US Post Office, go to their website and with the tracking number they will check on it for you within 24-48 hours. Here's the link.

USPS - Frequently Asked Questions

I hope you get your package soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread