• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How is your ecig recieved amung other pagans

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
For those of you who do venture out into the pagan community in your area, how is your ecig generally received? Are others usually more leery of it or more interested/supportive?

I ask because I am looking more and more at opening a bookstore/occult shop with a built in coffee shop and I was considering selling or at least demoing ecigs out of there as well. My shop would ALWAYS be vape friendly, but I want to make sure it will not kill my business to effectively be pushing them lol.
BB

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I <3 AzureGreen :D Used to get all my supplies there, and still get the catalogs every now and again. I found a local shop though that, while they dont have the largest selection of items, has great prices and stocks a fairly large selection of dried herbs.

EDIT: Nighthawk, you may want to check WitchVox for shops and groups in Arkansas. There are a few it seems, here is a link to the Shops. BB!

Last edited:

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey, I'm down here South of you in Little Nashville. Let us know if/when you open your shop.
I vape and welcome all vapers at my olde tyme photo studio in Antique Alley. I still haven't had anyone come in that vapes and I share the ECF site with smokers who are curious about my "blue light" special-510. :D
I also vape after rituals with the smokers. None converted yet.

subperceptual

Apr 6, 2010
Mesa, AZ
Every event or get together I have been present at the past several months gets a lot of questions - given the nature of our communities, that shouldn't be surprising where "different" is so common... hehehe... I haven't made any converts to date, met a few others who already vape or gave vaping a whirl... I'll get back them at some point, but for the most part anyone who talks to me about it seems very accepting and interested ....

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
I have had mixed reactions in my community but I think most are generally good reactions. I converted to vaping with one of my Pagan friends she still does and is happy about it. She converted another of our Pagan friends who vapes on and off now. She camps a lot so she is always buying smokes to use in case she runs out of battery in the woods. I personally bring all my arsenal with me when we camp but we have a pop up so I have electric to use. This other girl is at one with the woods and uses tents and does "real" camping. I like my creature comforts LOL.
Some other Pagans (mainly the local crone LOL) I know refuse to accept these could be better and worry about the chinese poisoning all of us. Some days I try to explain DIY to those and sometimes I don't bother with them.
I generally tell people at least I am polluting less , no field stripping cigs any more , no filters staying around for 60 yrs etc etc. and they are happy I switched but don't jump on my bandwagon to quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread