How Joyetech EXCEED My Expectation with The Most Innovative Vape Pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaBlaze

Mar 13, 2015
NorCal
I started vaping after 20 years of the stinkies and of course I went straight into a dripper for 2 years. In an attempt to slow down my juice consumption I started using the JUUL 6 months ago. At my old job, I was able to vape at my desk and in the warehouse, but with my new job, I can only get my nicotine fix during my 15 minute breaks. However as cool as the JUUL was in the beginning, the fact that I had to charge it all the time and the difficulty to find the mango replacement pods made me wanted to find a refillable vape with longer battery life. So I went to my local vape shop, which I have not visited for a while, and luckily met the shop owner that I usually dealt with behind the counter. He showed me the Joyetech Exceed starter kit after telling him my experience with the JUUL.

Right off the bat, I noticed that the box stated "Exceed Expectations". I honestly chuckled when I read the package. I really didn’t have any expectations for this kit other than it needed to have longer battery life and easier to refill. I had never heard of this new kit, but it’s really good, and the price is great. The shop owner agreed to sell the sample. I picked it up with a bottle my favorite Naked juice 100ml (an Amazing Mango in 12mg FYI) and I was out the door.

During my drive home, my wife help me set up my vape. It was really easy, she just took it out of the box, unscrewed the top cap, filled my juice, let it sit for a few minutes then took my first hit.

Holy Moly, the vapor was so satisfying and smooth but felt like I didn't really get as much flavor as I wanted. Then I noticed the airflow was wide open, so I lowered the airflow to the 2 small holes setting. Man, I have no idea why I got into the JUUL in the first place. This is just what I needed. Something that was simple and didn't give me such a harsh hit. By opening up the airflow, it reminded me a little of the good ole dripper days by taking a few baby lung hits.

After a week with this device, I still love it. The coil is still going strong. I have not had a chance to test out the "DL" spare coil that came with my kit. I’m so happy with the current 1.2 MTL coil, I might just want to get a few more replacement of 1.2 since I don't think I can do direct lung hits with 12mg of nic. For anyone that is looking for a simple MTL vape, I think Joyetech did exceeded my expectations.

Joyetech.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Congrats on finding something you like, that's going to be so much less expensive than the Juul. It is a great feeling, finding a more satisfying vape and it sounds like that shop owner did you right, in terms of helping you select a startup setup, congrats! :) The right setup makes a huge difference, IMO. So, I'm glad you found one!

Anna

Reactions: mattiem

megaBlaze

Mar 13, 2015
NorCal
Congrats on finding something you like, that's going to be so much less expensive than the Juul. It is a great feeling, finding a more satisfying vape and it sounds like that shop owner did you right, in terms of helping you select a startup setup, congrats! :) The right setup makes a huge difference, IMO. So, I'm glad you found one!

Anna

Thank you Anna. It is really satisfying and much less expenisve than jull.

• Winner
Reactions: stols001

Betrayer

Feb 13, 2013
Serbia
I'm not sure where you can get one now, since it's pre-order almost (or) everywhere, but mine is on it's way - I'm reviewer so that explains. :)

Anyway, I wanted to say: finally promising "vape pen" for m2l.

This is something that Eleaf have for years (similar at least but with several flaws), and Joyetech decided to make AIO year and half+ ago because of the TPD. What a mistake if you ask me. I work in a vape shop and new users aren't very happy with it.

Anyway, back to Exceed. Finally 1.2ohm m2l coil heads, good nice juice holes, visible and easy adjustable airflow and good looking vape pen. Also, the good thing is: they've remembered to put 2 output working modes like they had on their early eGo batteries and newer eGo ONE batteries.

I vape on RTA's, but I think this will be very good "vape pen". Now I just need to wait 5-10 more days until it arrives.

P.S. I really hope the painting is more durable then the one they put on AIO's.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Man everything is bigger, they call these vape pens? Looks like the diameter of a regular tube mod

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I guess once the egos started coming in the 1600 size...
    I only ordered the tank by itself. On a zelos. Looking at the eleaf Ikuun mod tho now for it. Need to get away from these darn buttons for awhile. The Ikuun has a nice big squeeze lever.

Reactions: stols001

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Yeah, I guess once the egos started coming in the 1600 size...
    I only ordered the tank by itself. On a zelos. Looking at the eleaf Ikuun mod tho now for it. Need to get away from these darn buttons for awhile. The Ikuun has a nice big squeeze lever.
    That button sounds pretty neat

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread