Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
This is hard to quantify. People vape different juices in different amounts. Think about used cars. Their value is quantified by miles driven and repairs done. Only a little bit by year made. What I’ve found so far in my very limited experience is that a coil cartridge seems to last about 2.5x what a wick does vaping the same juice at the same rate. I’ve been vaping a zenith lately, and while some people claim a month, I’ve been getting a bit under a week.

Big Red Husker

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2009
Nebraska
This is hard to quantify. People vape different juices in different amounts. Think about used cars. Their value is quantified by miles driven and repairs done. Only a little bit by year made. What I’ve found so far in my very limited experience is that a coil cartridge seems to last about 2.5x what a wick does vaping the same juice at the same rate. I’ve been vaping a zenith lately, and while some people claim a month, I’ve been getting a bit under a week.

Maybe I need to change flavor. Been vaping the same thing for a couple of days. Lost its taste. How do you know when it's not good anymore? I vape at 96 to 106 watts with the spiral pin. About 10 ml a day

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Maybe I need to change flavor. Been vaping the same thing for a couple of days. Lost its taste. How do you know when it's not good anymore? I vape at 96 to 106 watts with the spiral pin. About 10 ml a day
That’s up to you. Eventually it will quit entirely, but carbon will build up reducing flavor and airflow until it eventually plugs up. I generally change the coil when it starts to get nasty, but my sister follows them to the bitter end.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread