how long before reosmods ships

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerrsun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
los angeles
I ordered my first Reo mini 2.1 last night and have been checking my email constantly for a shipment email :p. I know I'm probably overly anxious but the I keep having to stop myself from saying "Is it here yet, is it here yet". On a side note I ordered some AW IMR 18490 from rtd vapor right after my reo order and they already have a tracking number for delivery next monday. Would be sweet of the mini arrived same day.

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I ordered my first Reo mini 2.1 last night and have been checking my email constantly for a shipment email :p. I know I'm probably overly anxious but the I keep having to stop myself from saying "Is it here yet, is it here yet". On a side note I ordered some AW IMR 14900 from rtd vapor right after my reo order and they already have a tracking number for delivery next monday. Would be sweet of the mini arrived same day.

Shipping notice will come from PayPal. Check your spam folder. It will have your tracking. You will need to know delivery day to be home to sign.

Robert ships quick. You should have your email soon.

sbmqcy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Quincy, IL, USA
I ordered my first Reo mini 2.1 last night and have been checking my email constantly for a shipment email :p. I know I'm probably overly anxious but the I keep having to stop myself from saying "Is it here yet, is it here yet". On a side note I ordered some AW IMR 14900 from rtd vapor right after my reo order and they already have a tracking number for delivery next monday. Would be sweet of the mini arrived same day.

If you got a 2.1, don't you have to use the 18490 size batt? That's what I bought off the classies, and it feels like the battery would be sliding around if it were smaller.

Sent from my mobile

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
If you got a 2.1, don't you have to use the 18490 size batt? That's what I bought off the classies, and it feels like the battery would be sliding around if it were smaller.

Sent from my mobile

Yep, it sounds like they changed their mind and got the right batteries after all ;)

Last edited:

sbmqcy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Quincy, IL, USA
Thanks for the update Robert. Ill keep an eye out for the paypal shipping notice tomorrow then.

And sorry for the typo on the battery guys.

I'm just glad you got the right ones. I just received my mini and I would've been seriously torqued off if I had the mini in hand without the right kind of batteries. Good luck on the waiting and congrats. You're gonna be so happy when you get it.

Sent from my mobile

jerrsun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
los angeles
A quick shout out to Robert and many thanks to all posters. I don't know how Robert did it but I received my shipping notice and tracking number at midnight pacific time.

Estimated delivery date is next Tue the 15th, now I'm contemplating taking the day off just to stay at home so I can sign for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread