How Long Did Your Bottle of Tobacco Haze Last You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Got my first order of Haze a week or so ago and immediately was hooked. This seems to be common from those of us that have experienced the 'The Haze' for ourselves. I immediately discovered a major flaw with the haze after a few days of vaping it... it does not last long enough. You get it in the mail and tell yourself, oh I will take a small vape off of it and then let it steep a little while. Next thing you know it is a couple of days later and the 'the haze' is gone, no more... empty:(

So, since there seems to be more of us every day joining the vape experience of our time, 'the haze', I thought it would be fun to hear how long a bottle of haze lasts everyone else!!!!! Share your experiences if you want.:p

krashnash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
Austin, TX
heehee - I think she's trying to tell you something, pop!

On Topic: I'm a flavor butterfly - I flit from flavor to flavor all day, and probably land on between 6-12 different ones in an average day. I don't keep very close track, but it's safe to say I vape between 6 and 10 ml daily.... Tobacco Haze is one of my favorites, and is nearly always in the daily rotation - I think I've ordered a 30ml bottle every month since July.

~krashnash

krashnash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
Austin, TX
Slightly sweet, nutty tobacco. It reminds me of a macadamia nut cookie, but others have a different take on Haze. Most say addictive.

This is a good description - I get hazlenut rather than macadamia, but definitely taste a cookie undertone there - the sweet taste seems to come from the cookie for me, I don't taste any sucralose or cotton candy sweetness. I'll also agree with addictive! :)

Mind you, my tastebuds are still fairly screwed up from 24 years of smoking, and even after almost 9 months ciggy-free, I wouldn't call them healed... but I know what I like, and Haze is a winner!

~krashnash

krashnash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
Austin, TX
Just ordered the haze the other day, I've never been a fan of tobacco flavors, but you guys rave about it I figure I'd give it a shot... Maybe it would help on crappy vape days like today... Can't wait to get my hands on it

I don't care for 99% of the tobacco flavors I've tried - but FWIW, Tobacco Haze and Citrus Tobacco from Mom & Pop's are the exceptions to my self-imposed no-tobacco-vapes rule.

~krashnash

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Just ordered the haze the other day, I've never been a fan of tobacco flavors, but you guys rave about it I figure I'd give it a shot... Maybe it would help on crappy vape days like today... Can't wait to get my hands on it

I'm adding some stuff to your order so we can TRY !! to fix the crappy vaping thing. That just makes me want to cry:unsure::cry:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Could you try to describe the flavor for me please? :D

Last cigarette 16th October, 2011. Forever grateful for the support and advice from ECF.

Dyanne
First off I would like to Congratulate you on your new journey into the vaping world you have made a fantastic choice for (YOURSELF!!) with that said I have to say this ( PLOW FORWARD and dont look back ) you have landed in the Best Forum in the world and we all help each other through tuff times if there should be any, and if you should ever get in a crunch as a Vender I will help you to stay on your journey to the absolute best I can just ask. Yes I am very passionate about this and Happy for you :banana::banana:

VAPE ON OHH!! don't let the taste bud thing trick you LOL it will try, plow plow away and kick ....
and Congratulations again

Last edited:

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
The new bottle of Haze I started last night that just came in started really strong on the tobacco with very little of the sweet flavor. After vaping it a couple of hours and again this morning, the sweet flavor is starting to poke its head out. Needs to steep more, but it is still so good. Should be interesting to see when steeping perfection is reached on this juice!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread