How long do you wait for a liquid order to be shipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamarahvt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Springfield, VT
I guess I have grown really spoiled by excellent service or something because every juice vendor I had used prior to last week (10 or so different ones) has shipped my orders in 48 hours or less. A few vendors even do it in less than an hour or two! Last week I placed a smallish (4 bottle) juice order with a new (to me) vendor on Wednesday and it still hasn't been filled, much less shipped. I've gone from mildly impatient to annoyed.

I know it's been less than a week but how long do you think I should wait before simply trying to cancel my order and getting a refund? They certainly got the funds from my bank account quickly enough. *grumble* At the very least I will not be ordering from them again. I'll be sticking with the ones I know are timely, in the future.

EDIT: I should clarify that this is not a company that custom blends, like Mrs T's.

Last edited:

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
it depends on who the vendor is (and how good the juice is - if it's worth the wait)... fastest i've seen is Vapor Bomb.
MsTs is the longest, but the best juice. She takes usually over a week; days to make the juice and get it out the door. IMO it's worth it because her quality is so good, and they let you know how long it will be beforehand. Best to make order of something you can't do without before you run out.
:)

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
I'm always curious when these type of threads are started. If I read correctly on another thread you started on Friday inquiring about advice on this, I think you received excellent advice ~ have you contacted the supplier? I see they have a sub-forum here and have responded to their thread over the weekend, so I'm not understanding why you wouldn't take this to the supplier for an answer...........?

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
Not sure why this would be a question for anyone but the vendor. It's pretty well-known that these vendors aren't companies with full-time employees and shipping departments. The person who mixes the juice is likely the person who drives to the post office, works a full-time job, and probably even designs the logo and maintains the website.

Common sense would be, if the juice is great, slow shipping shouldn't be a dis-qualifier UNLESS: 1.) The vendor does not answer emails, or 2.) You're running dangerously low and need to get some juice quickly. In which case, you just order from them well before you run out, and keep a list of fast-shipping vendors on hand for emergencies.

tamarahvt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Springfield, VT
Thanks for the responses. I was given a vague "We're running behind" with no estimate which was why I was asking generally now. I assumed that because their brick and mortars were open 7 days a week that their website ran as such. This vendor appears to be bigger than the others I've dealt with so I was just surprised that it was much slower than the little Mom and Pops vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread