How long do your carts last

Status
Not open for further replies.

FL-Eagle

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Holiday, FL
I have a manual joye 510 and I've been vaping now for just around 10 days.
A cart seems to last me just about a day and that is with dripping in the morning when I first get up and then dripping again in the evening.

I was just wondering if that is about the norm for everyone or if that seems like a lot or not.
Just curious, I went through a pack and a half of analogs a day and I guess I'm trying to gauge it against what a cart is.

FL-Eagle

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Holiday, FL
Part of what made me curious about this is today I was at the local flea market and there was someone there selling e-cigs
these to be exact Smoke This, Not That - Electronic Cigarette
and in our conversation she was telling me that the carts in theirs are equivalent to three packs of analogs.
Now one this she did tell me is that on this brand the carts and atty's are one unit and when they are done they can't be refilled, you just toss them and get new ones.

scintar

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Pinellas Park FL
Part of what made me curious about this is today I was at the local flea market and there was someone there selling e-cigs
these to be exact Smoke This, Not That - Electronic Cigarette
and in our conversation she was telling me that the carts in theirs are equivalent to three packs of analogs.
Now one this she did tell me is that on this brand the carts and atty's are one unit and when they are done they can't be refilled, you just toss them and get new ones.
I seen this guy advertise on craigslist. Those cartamizers are lucky to last 2-3 cigs worth. Any cart will wick up the liquid from the bottom if you let it sit for a while. I always topp off every 5-6 hits on a 510 or 901. Keep the cart wet for long atomizer life.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I have a manual joye 510 and I've been vaping now for just around 10 days.
A cart seems to last me just about a day and that is with dripping in the morning when I first get up and then dripping again in the evening.

I was just wondering if that is about the norm for everyone or if that seems like a lot or not.
Just curious, I went through a pack and a half of analogs a day and I guess I'm trying to gauge it against what a cart is.

You obviously are a VERY light vaper. Your usage is not even close to being typical.

wow my 510 carts dont last long at all, maybe 1 or 2 vaping sessions. ive never found that any carts last long realy, i usually just drip and top off whenever i wanna vape

Same here.

I'm using 18mg and by the end of the second "session" (once I know Ive had enough nicotine) its ready to top off. There's still juice in there, but it won't wick. I just top off throughout the day.

At the end of the night I clean all my polyfills. Have yet to actually have to replace any. If I keep them wet and just blot dry them at night (no water) they seem to last a while.

No atty problems yet either. I slightly overfill them so when I put the cart back on it just re-soaks the atomizer bridge and she's ready to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread