Not open for further replies.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
Hey all,

I just was think about how long my ss wicks are lasting. I first started using genesis attys at least 10 months ago. I never had to make new wicks. All I do is unwrap them and rinse them under hot water when I clean my coils, atty or am wrapping a new coils, and when changing flavors. I do fuse both ends of my wicks and rewrap them with the inside-out. I'm not trying to save money by still using these wicks, but they are still in great condition and work very well. I have a bunch of ss mesh and wicks that are already oxidized and ready to go if I need them. How do ss wicks go bad? Am I doing something different then everyone else?

I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same experience that I'm having?

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
I've gotten to the point that most mesh consumption is on account of a new mod. With regular dry burning and cleaning they last a very long time. Only occasionally have I had some that were too clogged and very rarely a small hole in the mesh where it burnt away from some mystery hotspot. One ran for about two months without cleaning and even burned a hole through the SS needle positive post. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread