How long does 10ml last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Lewisville, Texas
I received my new 510 from VS last Wednesday. This included two bottles of 10ml e-juice among other things. I went with 10mg nic to start as I was a marb-ultra-light smoker and thought I should start light with an e-cig as well. I'm almost done with one of the 10ml bottles!

My question is have I gone through 10ml fast or is this the norm? 8-o I'm wondering if I went to a higher nic juice would I use it up slower?

Tone

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
LI NY
after a short use (experience gaining) period a heavy user will get thru 2 to 3 ml per day.. this is not unusual.. lets call this an ex two pack a day person..

a 10 ml bottle of 24 mg lasts me about four days..

trog
I second this.
I was a 2 pack a day Marlboro smoker and after the learning curve with equipment and dripping/filling carts I am 5 month no ciggys and I vape 2-3ml a day and I am satisfied.

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
I'm brand new to this, so hang with me here.

My kit should be arriving soon, and I got 100ml of juice with it. I assume I won't like the taste of 20 of them, leaving me with 80ml. Let's say I smoke 16 or so cigarettes per day, so not THAT much.

I'm just looking for an idea of how long 80ml will last me (before learning curve, and after learning curve). I really have no idea.

dedmonwakin

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Destin,FL.
Thank you everyone. If I increase in the mg's of nicotine will I decrease in the amount of vaping?
Not necessarily.

If you need more nic to be satisfied, this may work. But, if your vaping just because you like vaping....not really a great idea. You may up the requirements to be satisfied.

I myself, like to maintain a buzz through waking hours. So, I'm constantly vaping 36mg and only stop when I feel the sweats coming on. Not a safe practice...but better than what I was doing with cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread