How long does a 60 ml last everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Usually 6 mg, sometimes 3 mg, if that is what you mean?

Before I began sub-ohming, I was vaping about 4 ml of 6 mg nic. My juice consumption doubled after sub-ohming, but the vape is more satisfying despite the increase in consumption. It's worth it to me.
Never mind, I thought you were vaping higher. Cheers!

Reactions: Baditude

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
50ml last about 14days.....sssoooooo...(does math):confused:...:oops:....o_O....:-x....:yawn:..:facepalm:....

60ml lasts 16.8 days:vapor: give or take a few decimal points.

Im using 4mg juice this week, about a month ago it was about 9mg and 12mg. There is no difference in the amount of juice I vape.
When I first started vaping I used 6-8ml of 18mg a day but leveled out after about 3months to about 4ml a day.
Even if I vape nic free it still seems to be about 4ml a day.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Rossum

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
I work with a clouder who used to smoke 3 packs a day. A tank load on his Drag will last all day when he's using a nic amount his body likes. But as time unfolds he lowers that amount with a goal of zero.

When I first met him he had been using a 6 and had just switched to 3. He said he was doing 240 ml a week. Last time we spoke about it he was down to 120 ml a week but spoke of dropping down to 1.5. He laughed and said he hoped his favorite supplier would start selling his favorite in 5 gallon buckets.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
My vaping is MTL,flavorless, max vg.

At 50mg/ml, 60ml would last me about 6 or 7 weeks. I've recently cut bact to 36mg/ml (where I started approaching 8 years ago) and that may have changed a little. I can't really do the math on ml consumed per day at this time as my 36ml began as a bit under half of a 120ml bottle of 50mg/ml when it was cut to 36mg/ml.

My initial 50mg/ml of 120 ml was created on 8/14 and subsequently cut to 36mg/ml on 10/14. There is 15ish ml left in the bottle.

I think a useful measure is mg/day. Since the original content of 6000 mg (120ml x 50 mg/ml) is unchanged, it seems this mixed batch will come in around 60mg/day.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
My vaping is MTL,flavorless, max vg.

At 50mg/ml, 60ml would last me about 6 or 7 weeks. I've recently cut bact to 36mg/ml (where I started approaching 8 years ago) and that may have changed a little. I can't really do the math on ml consumed per day at this time as my 36ml began as a bit under half of a 120ml bottle of 50mg/ml when it was cut to 36mg/ml.

My initial 50mg/ml of 120 ml was created on 8/14 and subsequently cut to 36mg/ml on 10/14. There is 15ish ml left in the bottle.

I think a useful measure is mg/day. Since the original content of 6000 mg (120ml x 50 mg/ml) is unchanged, it seems this mixed batch will come in around 60mg/day.

This morning, I refilled my essentially empty 120 ml bottle. Originally filled with 50 mg / ml nic and VG, it was cut to ~36 mg / ml about halfway through by adding more VG.

The original amount at 50 mg / ml contained about 6000 mg of nic. While the content was remixed, the 6000 remains as a base number as the overall nic content didn't change other than what was consumed.

Hence, 6000 mg / 102 days = a daily consumption level of 59 mg of nic...down from around 72 to 75 mg / day previously. ...could be a little sloppy per remix in the middle, but largely accurate, I think.

My next report will be in about 3 months.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I go through about two 4.5ml tanks a day. Occasionally, I'll vape heavy and vape a little more. 60ml would last me about 6 or 7 days, but I don't keep up with volume normally. I mix up four 100ml bottles of unflavored and half a dozen 50ml bottles of flavored juice about every two months. When I start to get low I break out the mix supplies and create more.

For the price of a few bottles of vendor juice you can mix up many times more juice by switching to DIY. The initial cost is on the high side because you have to buy a number of bottles of flavor, some mixing bottles, and measuring beakers. I like mixing by weight because you only need scales, bottles, a condiment bottle for PG and VG, and a pipette for flavors. A good 500 gram digital scale is $20 to $25 on Ebay or Amazon. I tare the scale between ingredients and once the bottle is full I shake it and set it aside.

I tried beakers once and had to lean over to see the marks as I poured (hard on the back). With scales I can stand and watch the digital display.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread