How long does an epen3 cartridge last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Not familiar with this device at all, but a quick google search pointed out it's a closed pod system. That mainly means the pods lasts until there's no more juice in them.

I bet you could probably Diy something to refill it but i highly doubt it's worth the effort imho.Though longevity solely depends on you, no one can tell you exactly how long, this is something you discover yourself specially if you go by days when most i've seen around here use ml per coil, but again yours is a closed system which means no refill. Depending how much you vape on it per day, i'd say a couple days per pod.

Hope someone more knowledgable than me comes along with more helpfull infos.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
How long does an epen3 cartridge last? Not in puffs - 360 puffs means nothing to me, I mean like 1 week/1month etc.

I know it will differ person to person but even a vague idea would be helpful

Thanks
Hi and welcome,
If you take one puff per day...about 1 year.
Two puffs per day...half a year.
Four puffs a day... 90 days.
You have asked how long a piece of string is....

Perhaps:
Tell us how long you smoked and how many per day.
Tell us how much nicotine is in your pods.
Tell us if you have only one VYPE device or multiple devices you will be using.
Why did you buy the vype/epen3?

Cheers
I

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you don't use it, it will last until the battery decays, and that will depend on where you charged it up to, and etc.

Look, this can't be answered in any sort of rational fashion. Start vaping one and then you will know how many you need in a week far more precisely than my answer above. It will probably vary based on atmospheric conditions meaning how often you CAN vape, but then you will have your general guide.

Anna

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Welcome to the ECF. :)

I use 2-3ml a day in a pod system.

Now, your product is sold by a tobacco company. This means a few things.

1. What they claim about their product will be 'balanced' with a disclaimer.
In this case that reads - "* In laboratory testing. Your experience will depend on your personal vaping behavior." In other words, we can say 200 puffs and if you get 50 puffs, you can't sue us. Some of us tried to claim products were mis-sold to us in 2012-2014 and nobody got refunds or even apologies for exaggerated claims by e-cig companies.
2. The pods will be very expensive. You can buy systems with refillable pods. I shall do the math for you in a moment.
3. The batteries will be extremely cheap and very nasty. You'll be buying lots of them over the course of a year, say. The chargers will break. You'll contact customer services and fail to get help.

OK, so vaping costs me a few bucks a week. I use big devices with homemade juice, medium devices with a mixture of homemade juice and shop bought e-liquid. I mix and match with my pod system.

I would be close on 2 pods a day with the Vype e-pen. There is nothing 'pro' about the refills... such a lame expression. Hype and marketing.

Refillable pod systems and big devices cost me $300 a year.

Vype would cost me over $1,500 a year.

$300 vs $1,500 - enough for something quite special.

Ditch the Vype. Ditch the tobacco company products. Vape.. but do it on your own terms for less money and a much, much better experience.

Good luck. :)

airidosas252

Jan 23, 2019
Šiauliai
Usually it lasts up to 3 days, depending on the user and how often he vapes. 2mls of e-liquid is quite a lot, considering it's a closed pod system (you can actually refill it quite easily, a number of customers are doing just that and saving some cash in the long run) and it's not really powerful at all, so you won't go through juice like most RTAs and sub-ohm tanks do these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread