How long does it take to buy a Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John1952

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2012
United States
I've been vaping for 45 days, and I just placed my order.

I wonder what the average time is? I'll bet it's a lot longer than 45 days.

I've been thinking about this for about two weeks. And having 4 Scotch's helped me pull the trigger. But my brain is sober enough to tell me that the cost is equal to three weeks for cigarettes -- an expense I never even thought twice about when I was a cancer stick inhaler.

So please welcome me to the club.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
I ordered mine 3 weeks ago. Two seperate orders both in my hands within 3 days but I ordered the week the Mini was released.

I think standard chromed ones are dispatched quite quickly from stock.

So depends on what you ordered.

If I had to wait 45 days well that would have been the way it went. Well worth the wait for such a great device.

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
I bet if he asked about LT's you wouldn't of said a word lol..

No I would have pointed him to the Lavatube thread..if it's about VV's not listed or comparing them deciding what to buy this is the right place. You don't think he would get a better answer in the boards dedicated to the device?

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Again, I apologize. This should have been in the Provari forum. I have lots of Web forum experience, but I've never seen a forum as confusing as this one!

Moderator: Please delete this and I'll try again in a more appropriate place with a less misleading title.

No need to apologize..there are a ton of sub forums on this site..I was just pointing you in the right direction. The mods might move it later if they see it but I wouldn't worry about it :)

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
Again, I apologize. This should have been in the Provari forum. I have lots of Web forum experience, but I've never seen a forum as confusing as this one!

Moderator: Please delete this and I'll try again in a more appropriate place with a less misleading title.

No need to apologize or have the thread moved.. the provari is a vv device and this is a vv device forum... to answer your question.. I got mine in about a week (but it seemed much longer LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread