How long does it take to Receive your Chuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoStu

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Jackson, MS
ah well, I'll keep gagging on my 510's till then, I cant wait :) . If this is as good as I am anticipating I'm gonna order a mini as well. Can graphics be done on the mini? I found the batteries on mapvapes,(going to b using 3.7) but they are out of chargers except for a $4.00 pos. Anyone know of a good package deal on two 3.7's and a charger they could throw a link up for?

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
I have mine listed on the battery thread. I got mine from lighthouse and got the thumbs up from Drozd (battery genius) for them. For the little chuck AW IMR16340 3.7V

For the big chuck AW 18650 Li-ion @2200mah

A good charger, if you go with the 18650s is the Ultra Fire Rapid Charger for 3.7V(you need spacers for the 16340 or if you are getting a little chuck go with other ultra fire one. I got a cheap (and thank god it was cheap) charger from some other place, a piece of junk. Definately worth a few extra bucks for the UltraFire chargers.

Lighthouse is fast, I've placed two orders with them and have had no problems whatsoever.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Search for hot, black and pug came up with this :D

P1010691.jpg

DiscoStu

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Jackson, MS
either of you ( Jeff or Geoff) should put an entire "Package" together! :) they would sell like nuts. The whole thing, say 2-3 bottles of juice, Chuck batts and a good charger! There are folks out there who would pay $250.00 for the entire package, choose or upload their graphics, pick juice from a drop down box, wham, all done! Plus you'd come out on the + side even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread