how long have you all been vaping for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
3 1/2 years for me. First week of vaping found me down to only 6 or 8 cigs a day. I continued for a long time smoking just after meals and with coffee. One day I decided to give them up and it was a non-event. I haven't looked back since then. Vaping is just a part of my life these days and I'm finding my health to be improved. I work out, ride the stationary bike, and can run the treadmill without wheezing. It's a miraculous way to get rid of the smokes without giving up the motions.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Since July so... about 5 months now. I occasionally pick up an analog though. My wife is still a smoker so that makes it tough. She tried the E route but it didn't stick. I'm trying dammit! I'm trying!

It's the ones ya didn't smoke that matter not the ones ya do :)

It has to be tough with a smoker still in the house. You sir have courage :toast:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
In green...
point_down.gif

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
A little over 10 weeks. I've been cigarette free since Oct 12th of this year, and it feels great!!! I remember I used to wonder how/why people get so into this stuff. Now my entire Christmas list consists of vape related things lol. I totally understand now!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Healthy addictions are a joy like no other, congrats.Spend what ever who cares for you but you.Health and well being wise like no one can.

Last edited:

Chas F.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Colorado
About 85% of smokers throw their butts out the car window(yes our friends lie) anyone ever see a vapor throw their stuff out the window? not only have you done yourself good but made the world less trashy, maybe not by you littering but by example,ty.

85% is kinda hard to believe. I never ever threw them out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread