How long is Jameson Peaches and Cream available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I have never liked fruit flavored eliquid until I tried Jameson Peaches and Cream in a vape store yesterday. I've been vaping this all day and really like this. It's just like a ripe peach just plucked off the tree. I have heard this is a seasonal flavor, so now I am worried that I won't be able to get flavor in the future.
I cannot find a site for the actual vendor, just retail stores that sell Jameson eliquid.
Does anyone know if this is really a seasonal flavor?

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa

fanatic205

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2012
birmingham al
I have never liked fruit flavored eLiquid until I tried Jameson Peaches and Cream in a vape store yesterday. I've been vaping this all day and really like this. It's just like a ripe peach just plucked off the tree. I have heard this is a seasonal flavor, so now I am worried that I won't be able to get flavor in the future.
I cannot find a site for the actual vendor, just retail stores that sell Jameson eLiquid.
Does anyone know if this is really a seasonal flavor?
You really need to try Peaches and Screams from the Mad Alchemist, they somehow managed to capture the essence of the peach. I cant even begin to explain how much I love Peaches and Screams it is definitely a must try if you like peach flavored juice. My second favorite peach flavor is Omega by Space Jam but it is more like a candy peach ring flavor with a lil spice on the exhale.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
You really need to try Peaches and Screams from the Mad Alchemist, they somehow managed to capture the essence of the peach. I cant even begin to explain how much I love Peaches and Screams it is definitely a must try if you like peach flavored juice. My second favorite peach flavor is Omega by Space Jam but it is more like a candy peach ring flavor with a lil spice on the exhale.

The only reason I even tried this flavor at the local vape shop is that this is flavoring is advertised as being extracted from real peaches. I don't even like fruit flavors and I've tried quite a few of some of the other high end vendors.
I really don't taste the cream, but there is nothing artificial tasting about this eLiquid. The peach truly tastes like a just picked ripe peach at the beginning of summer.

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
~ Jameson’s Peaches & Cream was the first flavor that got me into fruit flavors! Grabbed me a couple extra bottles to hold me over! I found another Peach Cream Flavor that Really Rocks, Space Jam's Omega another version of Peaches and Cream kinda almost a Spiced Peach the way I taste it! Up there with Jameson’s!

Skullman {:{}

mirandag819

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
blacksburg va
~ Jameson’s Peaches & Cream was the first flavor that got me into fruit flavors! Grabbed me a couple extra bottles to hold me over! I found another Peach Cream Flavor that Really Rocks, Space Jam's Omega another version of Peaches and Cream kinda almost a Spiced Peach the way I taste it! Up there with Jameson’s!

That's good to hear... I have some Omega in the mail that I think will arrive today. I LOVE Space Jam's Astro and Starship 1, so I was hoping Omega would be just as awesome!

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
I've been checking out the Vape Stores while up here in Washington. I was looking for a store that carries Uncle Junks Genius Juice. VapeORama in University Place near Tacoma was the only place close to where I'm at that carries it. I'm a Big Fan of their Belgianberry, Bettie White & Monica's Eyes! While speaking with Zack at VapeORama inquiring about Jameson’s he recommended I try Space Jams Version I was Pleasantly Surprised! On my second trip to their establishment Zack suggested I try Pluto. Again I was Pleasantly Surprised! I'm looking forward to trying some of Space Jams other flavors like Astro and Starship!

I'm running both Jameson's and Space Jam's Peaches & Cream in Kanger Mini Protank II's for Stealth Vaping and in Full Size Protank II's while in the car or hotel. I have found I get Much Better Flavor, Throat Hit and Vapor with my Hand Built Micro Coils and Natural Rolled Cotton 1.6 to 1.7 ohms. Vapemail today, received one of DarkZero's Coil Jigs! Looking forward to seeing how it helps building coils!

That's good to hear... I have some Omega in the mail that I think will arrive today. I LOVE Space Jam's Astro and Starship 1, so I was hoping Omega would be just as awesome!

eda123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Austin
How Jamesons managed to get the whole peach including the fuzzy skin feeling in a bottle is a mystery. It is the most true to the real deal juice I have had.

Totally agree... i snagged a bottle of this today after trying it in a B&M locally... i mean nothing "artificial" or "candy-like" about this.. tastes like a real friggin peach. Excellent.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Very interesting, looks like Jameson's is changing their name to Jackson Vapor Company, and they're owned by SaveurVape | Hand-Crafted Liquids, who also make The Blueprint and The Standard flavors.

Could be the liquor company sent them a cease and desist. Anyway, here's their Facebook, ask there!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jackson-Vapor-Co/143568452465474

I noticed this too when I got a bottle of Jackson Vapor's peaches and cream in my craft vapery subscription box and went to look for a description and found this Juices - By Vendor - Jameson's - Giant Vapes and this (looks like their changing the name from jameson's to jackson because they have the jameson line with a new label Jackson Vapor – localvape

anyway looks like peaches and cream is still available, I'm liking mine

highbrow vapor also makes a great peach from real peaches called peach thymbra

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I noticed this too when I got a bottle of Jackson Vapor's peaches and cream in my craft vapery subscription box and went to look for a description and found this Juices - By Vendor - Jameson's - Giant Vapes and this (looks like their changing the name from jameson's to jackson because they have the jameson line with a new label Jackson Vapor – localvape

anyway looks like peaches and cream is still available, I'm liking mine

highbrow vapor also makes a great peach from real peaches called peach thymbra

The description for Jameson's peaches and cream states it's extracted from real peaches, but I don't see that on the Jackson Peaches and cream. I hope they didn't change it.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
The description for Jameson's peaches and cream states it's extracted from real peaches, but I don't see that on the Jackson Peaches and cream. I hope they didn't change it.

https://saveurvape.com/product/peaches-and-cream/
it says "The original Jackson’s flavor it stays true to its name with true Peach flavor that you cant deny. With its creamy finish & intense peach flavor, it has become a cult favorite" I'm vaping it now and it has a real peach flavor to me. I suppose you could ask them to make sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread