How long till nicotine is back in system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The fact that you are asking the question makes me wonder if your "repair" juice has no nic.

But seriously, you should start feeling better after vaping steadily for a bit, you aren't going to "build up" nic in your system long term... which may be why I vape quite a bit. It doesn't hang around that long...

Good luck,

Anna

ETA: How do you know your "3 mg" juice had no nic in it?

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
I've the opposite problem. Guy at shop said he'd bump a 3mg to 6, after 1-2 hits Ive had too much. Throat burn as well.

As for you, should hit almost right away. Anytime I've gone through withdraws when smoking only took 1-2 cigs. Dunno, maybe it's not as strong as you think.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Agree with all of the previous posts.

It might have been more helpful to know how many cigarettes you were smoking right before you quit, to determine the nic level you should start out with in your e-liquid.

1/2 pack per day or less = 6 mg nicotine
1 ppd = 12 mg
1 1/2 ppd = 18 mg
2 ppd = 24 mg

* if using a sub-ohm coil system, reduce the nicotine level by at least half.​

It can also be helpful to know what vaping device you are using. Different devices deliver nicotine more efficiently than others. (Ie. Subohm atomizers deliver nic more efficiently)

fluttershy85

Apr 28, 2017
Agree with all of the previous posts.

It might have been more helpful to know how many cigarettes you were smoking right before you quit, to determine the nic level you should start out with in your e-liquid.

1/2 pack per day or less = 6 mg nicotine
1 ppd = 12 mg
1 1/2 ppd = 18 mg
2 ppd = 24 mg

* if using a sub-ohm coil system, reduce the nicotine level by at least half.​

It can also be helpful to know what vaping device you are using. Different devices deliver nicotine more efficiently than others. (Ie. Subohm atomizers deliver nic more efficiently)
I was smoking about a ppd. But I use a the vapeston maganus with the innokin disrupter. 6 mg is always enough for me usually.

Reactions: Baditude

RageKage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2014
Haddonfield, NJ
Honestly, your 3mg bottle is very likely 3mg. I've been vaping for 3.5 years. Started at 12mg, stepped down to 9 pretty easily, 6 was a little harder for me, but when I tried to drop to 3mg it was a no-go. While I was getting nicotine in my system, it wasn't enough to satisfy my body's cravings for nic. I bumped back up to 6mg and I've been happy there for the past year or so.

RageKage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2014
Haddonfield, NJ
Honestly, your 3mg bottle is very likely 3mg. I've been vaping for 3.5 years. Started at 12mg, stepped down to 9 pretty easily, 6 was a little harder for me, but when I tried to drop to 3mg it was a no-go. While I was getting nicotine in my system, it wasn't enough to satisfy my body's cravings for nic. I bumped back up to 6mg and I've been happy there for the past year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread