Status
Not open for further replies.

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
I ordered my first e-dobits on Oct 13th. Still have not received. Is there a way to email the company (stickertoit) to find out about delivery time ? When I check'd out it said could take up to 10 days to ship, the 10 days is long past. I'm getting worried now that they have lost my order.

Last edited:

sbphotog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
O-H-I-O
www.facebook.com
I'm on 31 days and counting. First was told that it would ship on nov. 18th...then sent him an email and he told me he shipped it nov.25th. I still have not recieved it. I can get most anything within 3-4 days even with first class mail. If I don't get it tomorrow I'll never order again.
I'll be honest here, I'm getting a little fed up with waiting for it.

sbphotog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
O-H-I-O
www.facebook.com
Had no idea what an E-dobit was until I read this thread then did my research; very interesting product! Too bad about the shipping time. That's just too long for me to wait for anything...Thanks for bringing this to my attention though. Will have to look for another seller with faster shipping maybe?

Unfortunately there is no other seller.

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
I sent pm to NutttSo and was sent a pm back asking for order no. Then I replied back 3 times with that info and still no answer back.

I am a very patient person but I'm beginning to feel like I'm being avoided. I've noticed others haven't received orders either. This is no way to do business and if this is stickerittoits way their gonna loose business with people reading about the slow shipping in the forum. I'd hate to see that happend to anyone.

edit: should've said have had long shipping times not that they haven't received orders.

Last edited:

Barry Badrinath

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
New Jersey
So basiclly this allows you to drip on the fly, so to speak.
One question, when using it, after filling the atty you just screw on an empty car?
Also in Mooby's video, is he using a 401 on the 1st demonstration?
YouTube - E Dobit Review

If this works so well, why even fill carts any more, ever?
Seems so convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread