Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Well under those conditions I don't see why it wouldn't last forever I don't think there is anything biodegradable in there it is just metal and wire. Now that is talking about unused.

One thing that maybe someone else could answer is now that I think about it is the primer put on the atty... will THAT lose effectiveness and change my forever theory?

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
I would think that as long as their stored dry (to avoid rusting etc), and primed with a few drops of juice before using (which we all normally do anyways), that there would be any issue.....

The "only" issue is if it was a DOA atty and now the warranty is over......

VapeOn,
Greg

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I checked all of mine with the multimeter to make sure they were OK, and then just dumped them in the bin. My first is still going after months of use. I strongly believe that they are lasting because I don't over clean them, and I don't pump in more than 5volts. Keeping them wet makes a difference too.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
I checked all of mine with the multimeter to make sure they were OK, and then just dumped them in the bin. My first is still going after months of use. I strongly believe that they are lasting because I don't over clean them, and I don't pump in more than 5volts. Keeping them wet makes a difference too.

I agree, I'm still putting a lot of miles on my year old RN4081.

How do you keep your atty wet w/o direct dripping?

What filler do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread